Login | Register

Mouthy Teen pays price for dissing the System
02-07-2013, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 03:48 PM by Redneck.)
Mouthy Teen pays price for dissing the System
Giggling teen flips judge the bird, judge not amused

[Image: judge2_uni_1360170163.jpg]

Never mess with people who have the power to make your life miserable. That includes DMV employees, waiters and baggage handlers. And judges. Especially them.

A Miami woman facing drug charges made her situation much worse when she laughed at and then flipped off the man with the gavel. File this case under: Ill advised.

According to NBC Miami, 18-year-old Penelope Soto was in court for charges relating to possession of Xanax, a prescription drug. Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat was in the process of setting her bond. He asked Soto about the value of her jewelry. Soto laughed. That was strike one.

"It's not a joke, you know, we're not in a club now," Rodriguez-Chomat said. "We are not in a club. Be serious about it."

Soto replied: "I'm serious about it, you just made me laugh. You just made me laugh, I apologize. It's worth a lot of money."

The judge said, "Like what?" Soto compared the jewelry to a wealthy rapper. She replied that the jewelry is "like Rick Ross. It's worth money."

The perplexed judge asked if Soto had taken drugs within the past 24 hours, to which she answer, "Actually, no." The judge then set Soto's bond at $5,000 and said, "Bye-bye." Soto chuckled and said, "Adios." Strike two. The judge summoned her back and raised the bond to $10,000, eliciting gasps from those in the courtroom.

Soto asked if the judge was serious. Judges are not known for their humor, and Rodriguez-Chomat is no exception. "I am serious," he said. "Adios."

But Soto wasn't done. Instead of leaving the courtroom she flipped Rodriguez-Chomat the bird and said "F*** you." And that was strike three. Soto was again called back and then sentenced to thirty days in the big house for contempt of court.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/gig...39814.html

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Mouthy Teen pays price for dissing the System
Good job judge!!!
02-07-2013, 04:14 PM
If you watch the video, this hood rat deserved what she got.

If parents and society aren't going to enforce rules of decorum and propriety, then who is? Jail time should teach her to keep her mouth shut.
02-07-2013, 04:15 PM
seems like they were quite light on her. imagine if a guy did that.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Good for her. She'll be wanting that xanax back in about 3hrs.
02-11-2013, 01:43 AM
she issued a crazy apology lol.

she is afraid of jail time!

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-11-2013, 03:41 AM
She hot. Would hit it.

The more you cry, the less I care.
02-11-2013, 03:58 AM
It looks like she learned her court room manners from her parents. Who in the hell comes to court dressed like they're hanging out with their buddies?
02-11-2013, 07:02 PM
yeah and that attitude, wtf, i think i would be pretty humble in that situation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Teen Vogue Video “This Idea That the Body Is Either Male or Female is Totally Wrong" pug-thug 6 338 04-10-2019 10:21 PM
Last Post: Glimmer
  Trump's wall = RFID BIOMETRIC VISA TRACKING SYSTEM pug-thug 4 255 04-08-2019 07:38 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  China’s social credit system matures, banning millions from taking flights, trains pug-thug 18 1,033 02-26-2019 05:38 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Italy Pays Tribute to Trump The Emperor. Redneck 10 920 02-13-2019 08:19 PM
Last Post: Redneck