Evil Academy
I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy (/thread-8339.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Lebansky - 12-18-2014 08:40 AM

All denominations bow to the pope.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Lebansky - 12-18-2014 09:12 AM

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. (‭Revelation‬ ‭17‬:‭1-6, 9‬ KJV)

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. (‭Revelation‬ ‭17‬:‭9‬ KJV)

Vatica (Vatika) -- The Etruscan.Goddess of the Underworld who guarded the city of the dead on Vatican Hill in ancient Rome. The Etruscans did not bury their dead inside the walls of their cities and for that reason, on a hillside slope outside the ancient city that was destined to become Rome, the Etruscans established a very large cemetery. The area, which is now St. Peters Basilica, thus became known as the "Vatican". Vatika had several other related meanings in ancient Etruscan. It was the name of a bitter grape that grew wild on the graveyard slope, which the peasants made into what became infamous as the name of one of the cheapest (and worst) wines in the ancient world. It was also the name of a hallucinogenic weed (vatika cannabis), that grew on the slope and when chewed, was thought to produced prophetic vision, much like the effect of peyote mushrooms. Thus, the word passed into Latin as a synonym for "prophecy and also as the name of the Etruscans female oracles called "Vaticinia".
http://www.spiritwalkministry.com/earth_mother/goddess_directory_t-z

So, the Vatican literally translates into "City of the goddess of the dead"

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - wizzle - 12-18-2014 09:28 AM

good thread

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Lebansky - 12-18-2014 01:35 PM

For those of you thinking/saying that the illuminati/beast/machine, is willfully trying to fulfill the book of Revelation, you're both right and wrong.

In one sense, they are being fully compelled by the spirit of Lucifer to carry out these plans which are prophesied in the entire Bible, not just the major prophetic books. So because they are given over fully to the spirit of Lucifer, they are in effect carrying out their own plans, in addition to lucifers plan.

On the other hand,The God of Israel exists outside both of time time/space continuums.

He knew the end from the beginning as the scripture plainly states many times in the Bible. He knew that Lucifer and thus, man would eventually fall and lead the entire human race to the point in which we're in right now because this has happened before in the pre-Adamic ages as well as in the days of the flood and the Tower of Babel.

He's so gracious and loving in his mercy that he kept on giving us chances.

Right now though and I'm telling you the truth, this is the last chance that we're in and after this, it's finished.

No more hiding from God's face like we have been for eons.

Revolution/Resistance/Revival and Salvation is coming soon.

I pray that the Spirit puts it upon you to help.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - HERETIC - 12-19-2014 01:54 AM

Within the past few months I returned to Christ, I lived a horrible life before that was filled with greed, infidelity, and arrogance. I never thought about who I stepped on to get to the top, it was all about me and that was that. What I never planned for was the epic fall from grace that was bound to happen and the awakening that came from it.

Thank fully I landed on my feet professionally and my closest family and friends allowed me to make things right (which I am still doing) but this was definitely what I needed. I went from being the guy who would hit on your girl in front of mine and beat you senseless if you opened your mouth to being humbled. It was a local pastor that showed me and continues to show me the way.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-19-2014 02:11 AM

good stuff. I def. admire Christianity.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Winnson - 12-19-2014 03:33 AM

You know it's just a couple of books a bunch of dudes slapped together from snippets of what they think they heard way after the fact right?

I wouldn't worry too much about the Bible's prophesies boss.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Count Iblis - 12-20-2014 09:56 AM

The first Beast is clearly Rome. The 7 heads represent seven kings. The second Beast is itself one of the heads. Revelation tells us that 4 kings have already existed, the fifth existed at the time of the writing (it was this king who dies), then there would be two more kings. Finally the king who was mortally wounded would come back alive. Armed with this knowledge we know that the Beast is none other than Caesar Nero. The kings of Rome were:

1) Augustus (27 BC-14AD)
2) Tiberius (14-37 AD)
3) Caligula (37-41)
4) Claudius (41-54)
5) Nero (54-68)
6) Galba (68-69)
7) Otho (69)

Since the prophecy goes wrong after the reign of Otho the book must have been written no later than 69 AD. The number of the Beast in the oldest copies of the Bible is 616. When you add up Nero's name (Greek letters corresponded to numerals) you get 616. The author of the book apparently is ignorant of the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD. Revelation was most likely a Jewish work written in 68 or 69 AD and then Christianized during the reign of Domitian. It was describing then current events and was then largely forgotten because the prophecies turned out to be false.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Lebansky - 01-24-2015 03:59 PM

(12-19-2014 01:54 AM)HERETIC Wrote:  Within the past few months I returned to Christ, I lived a horrible life before that was filled with greed, infidelity, and arrogance. I never thought about who I stepped on to get to the top, it was all about me and that was that. What I never planned for was the epic fall from grace that was bound to happen and the awakening that came from it.

Thank fully I landed on my feet professionally and my closest family and friends allowed me to make things right (which I am still doing) but this was definitely what I needed. I went from being the guy who would hit on your girl in front of mine and beat you senseless if you opened your mouth to being humbled. It was a local pastor that showed me and continues to show me the way.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to your testimony. I was under some difficult times I had to take a break from posting on the Internet and having to spend energy on other things.

I praise God for you man! I had to go through the same thing pretty much and for the first time in my life and 12 years as a Christian, I fell to my knees and brokenness before a righteous and holy God.

I was set free from many spirits but, mostly suicide.

Now i wake up early and wanna live every day.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - EVILYOSHIDA - 10-01-2021 09:56 PM

Quote:The end times prophecies are designed by the ruling class priesthoods...

The same ones who implement these NWO plans - to fulfill their own fear based prophecies

The same who use religious mind programming to control the masses - while also quietly making those people who believe in it look stupid - this is done intentionally to further divide and isolate - and muddy the waters layer upon layer

While also getting people to fuel the end of the world scenario through their own freewill applied focus and attention energy - and feed into their fear based overlord / paradigm

This is how they work - this is the depth of the deception

They are running this horror show from both ends - having their cake and eating it too - taking advantage of all extreme polarities from all angles - this is part of their inversion magick tactics

Create the prophecy, fulfill the prophecy, condemn those who believe it - while harnessing the energy from those who do

Total domination - total deception

The Golden Rule is the whole of the law - this much remains intact

Avoid the fear based gods and fear based paradigms

Transcend ALL systems of oppression and programming

I'm sorry it's as difficult and confusing as it is - these madmen have made the situation such a mangled mess - on purpose - over the centuries - to deceive and assimilate as many souls as possible - whether through abrahamic religion, money, or systematic programming of agenda A through Z

Fear is their signature and methodology

The few pure spiritualists who are able to make it through the eye of the needle - who do not fall for program A through Z - will not fall for these limited paradigm shell games ever again - in this world or the next - and have a shot at eternal life where all of this is part of what goes on 'out there' / 'in here' in the greater fractal of eternal existence

Such is what goes on - this is how we get used to it - as to not be fooled again

To not fall for these ploys and be assimilated in the various technocratic empire systems in this dimension and the neighboring astral realms - is difficult - but possible

Learning the hard way through material density

Best to you and good luck to us all

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - pilgrim - 10-02-2021 12:55 AM

(12-14-2014 08:01 AM)Lebansky Wrote:  I don't like to give myself any label because I was raised Catholic as a as a child and was reared in Protestant churches of many denominations as a born-again believer 12 years ago. For the past 11 years I have been in the wilderness alone studying the Bible for myself. I am 33 years old right now.

It sounds like you are a pilgrim, sir!

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - karasu - 10-02-2021 11:15 AM

intriguing reading. Maybe God speaks to people in different ways and so why the reason for the different expression of religion and spiritual practice

Some people find God Speaking to them through the Catholic expression as example....and others may find God speaking to them through the Tibetan expression.

It's also like family/country....most people are simple when it comes to culture/religion and just fit in with the place they were born but since we don't really have a conscious intelligent choice in choosing family/culture/country then some people experience the "black sheep" condition as they go about finding the expression which speaks to them.

these are just my opinions and to me God is a mystery which can't be fully understood by human and the different "expressions" are just the way that we connect with that mystery.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - EVILYOSHIDA - 10-02-2021 12:06 PM

(10-02-2021 11:15 AM)karasu Wrote:  intriguing reading. Maybe God speaks to people in different ways and so why the reason for the different expression of religion and spiritual practice

Some people find God Speaking to them through the Catholic expression as example....and others may find God speaking to them through the Tibetan expression.

It's also like family/country....most people are simple when it comes to culture/religion and just fit in with the place they were born but since we don't really have a conscious intelligent choice in choosing family/culture/country then some people experience the "black sheep" condition as they go about finding the expression which speaks to them.

these are just my opinions and to me God is a mystery which can't be fully understood by human and the different "expressions" are just the way that we connect with that mystery.
Yes. but some religions are bettter at doing that than others.
I do not think all religions are as effective.
It's like mcdonalds can satiate your hunger, but is not as nutritious as a good japanese kaiseki meal.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - karasu - 10-02-2021 02:26 PM

^LOL that gave me a good chuckle as I just finished a dinner of McDonald's tonight! Did the Filet-O-Fish Friday! I think McDonald's and Chick-fil-A have perfected simplicity and what makes them so successful.

and like religion, I won't say that Japanese Kaiseki meal is superior, just depends what speaks to the person at that particular time.

I took advantage of the 2-for-$6 deal. enjoyed it at home with some Lay's chips and a Gin&Tonic Big Grin

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - karasu - 10-02-2021 02:33 PM

as for the Xian religions, me personally, I kind of find beauty in the ART and ANCIENT Traditions of the Catholic/Orthodox expression