Evil Academy
I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy (/thread-8339.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-15-2014 01:42 PM

I do believe the truth is bigger than any one institution.. that's why I don't belong to a religion.

I like the gist of what you are saying.

So you are one of the rare cases where you identify more with the Christian side rather than with the jewish side.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Uncle Tomahawk - 12-15-2014 01:45 PM

You goin full protestard now EY?

Because that was not heartfelt at all.those were the ramblings of
A subverter

Keep kissing freemason/jew ass you fraud

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-15-2014 01:57 PM

well you know what my stance is with protestantism in general.

I think Roman Catholicism in its ideal form takes in everything as they are universal. Catholicism is always mixed with the local traditions preserving the original culture while christologizing and civilizing certain bad practices.

but the current Roman Catholic church I can't really support, it has become protestant.

I am a supporter of the pre-vatican 2 church.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Uncle Tomahawk - 12-15-2014 03:11 PM

I agree that the current church has been infiltrated but people like lebansky dont care.I mean after all they are the ones responsible for v2 .thought I'd give him a chance but thr signs are there

King james

Jewish lineage

Guttural loathing of the true church

Its a trifecta of subversion

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Lebansky - 12-15-2014 08:28 PM

(12-15-2014 03:11 PM)Uncle Tomahawk Wrote:  I agree that the current church has been infiltrated but people like lebansky dont care.I mean after all they are the ones responsible for v2 .thought I'd give him a chance but thr signs are there

King james

Jewish lineage

Its a trifecta of subversion

King james
-i'll be starting a thread on this topic very soon.

Jewish lineage
-So you have a problem with the Jews. I can understand that. They're just patsies really, just like the rest of us. I already identified the true enemy earlier in this thread, if you want to reread my words. Hint: it's the first beast.

- as long as you love the Truth, love and all that is righteous, then we go to the same church. Regardless of which denomination you adhear to.

God bless you in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - THE_DEAN - 12-16-2014 08:28 AM

Thanks for sharing Lebansky.

You definitely have a pretty unique perspective and background.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - what - 12-16-2014 08:37 AM

respect the strength and constitution of belief lebansky, albeit I don't share such I find it a strong character

I always say I try to be "like a good christian"

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Lebansky - 12-16-2014 05:16 PM

Thanks for all of the encouraging words guys!

I wanted to just make this thread stay on point for the purpose of studying Bible prophecy together but, I felt compelled to share my testimony due to some of the questions posted.

I promise you all my testimony is true but, I'm not asking any of you to believe it. I'm sure you can tell whether my words are the words of a madman, a liar or someone who is telling the truth. We all have the ability to spiritually discerne all things, if we have ears to hear and eyes to see.

I have an abundance of things to tell you all about Bible prophecy, History and the days we live in, if any of you are interested in hearing more.

Just let me know if the spirit puts it upon you and your hearts and I will post more. What I've given you so far though, is more than enough for right now, so please take your time and wait for the Holy Spirit to lead you to research these things whether you want my interpretation or not.

Peace

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Uncle Tomahawk - 12-16-2014 05:32 PM

If the jews are taking the heat for Rome please explain the jewish domination of key industries ?

Are they all secret catholics?

What about the subversive entertainment that is made almost entirely by jews? Are catholics secretly responsible for this filth too?

It sickens me that so many of you so called truthseekers are sucking up to this obvious subverter

This dude makes as much as sense as alex jones saying muslims run hollywood

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Uncle Tomahawk - 12-16-2014 05:55 PM

I just re-read that long post and I think I found why this liar blames catholicism for everything

The emphasis on the mother over christ alone reminds him of the dearly departed junkie that called it quits and left him (and probably herself) hanging

He sees himself as a solitary motherless christ-like figure hence the isolation and weird remnant comment

Poor fella , if he wasn't trying to pollute this place with freemason/kiike ideas I might even feel bad

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Lebansky - 12-16-2014 06:20 PM

(12-16-2014 05:55 PM)Uncle Tomahawk Wrote:  I just re-read that long post and I think I found why this liar blames catholicism for everything

The emphasis on the mother over christ alone reminds him of the dearly departed junkie that called it quits and left him (and probably herself) hanging

He sees himself as a solitary motherless christ-like figure hence the isolation and weird remnant comment

Poor fella , if he wasn't trying to pollute this place with freemason/kiike ideas I might even feel bad

God bless you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-16-2014 06:25 PM

please refrain from personal/racial/religious attacks, you can disagree with his position without resorting to these tactics.

thank you.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Devil's Advocate - 12-16-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:Jewish lineage
-So you have a problem with the Jews. I can understand that. They're just patsies really, just like the rest of us. I already identified the true enemy earlier in this thread, if you want to reread my words. Hint: it's the first beast.

the Roman church treated jews like shit for centuries, even happily supporting Hitler in the 20th century. In recent times there has been a lot of public posturing between the vatican and israel, acting like they are cool with each other, but I always felt that it wasn't genuine.

I've heard that the Roman Church created Islam but Lebansky is the first person i've seen elaborate a little bit about it.

I've also seen a few CT researchers state that Revelations according to the King James Bible, is the blueprint that the NWO are using, and they are doing what they can to ensure that it comes to fruition. I assume that they are hoping to put up their own messiah though, and they don't really expect the true one to ever show.

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Uncle Tomahawk - 12-16-2014 06:37 PM

I called black nemo every slur in the book and not even a warning

Hellfire was so right about this place

Silly jew asskisser

The og rumor that eys I.p was traced to an american military base is looking like it might not be bullshit

RE: I will give you the key to understanding end times Bible prophecy - Uncle Tomahawk - 12-16-2014 06:39 PM

(12-16-2014 06:20 PM)Lebansky Wrote:  
(12-16-2014 05:55 PM)Uncle Tomahawk Wrote:  I just re-read that long post and I think I found why this liar blames catholicism for everything

God bless you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Why cant you back your claims up with anything but this? Because you have nothing thats why