Evil Academy
World Cup 2014 + Astrology Discussion - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: World Cup 2014 + Astrology Discussion (/thread-6589.html)

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - CTsar - 06-20-2014 03:56 PM

I agree, once I became an MMA fan especially after PRIDE took off all the other sports became so boring in comparison. I'm also too old to be emotionally invested anymore. Almost reaching mid-life, I'll be damned if I let some sports event ruin one the remaining days I have left on this earth Big Grin

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - DonJohnson - 06-20-2014 03:59 PM

it's time to leave your legacy bro.

my mulatto chick is begging me to impregnate her. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUuuuuuuu. making baby plans already. oh once you knock me up you're stuck with me for life blah blah....... baby names etc

crazy as fuck but i feel like i want to just do it..... even if irresponsibly with no love..... i'd leave my legacy behind. her and then a white arian broad. then an asian broad. i want my own united nations.

is that too selfish?

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - pug-thug - 06-20-2014 04:00 PM

(06-20-2014 02:14 PM)DonJohnson Wrote:  this is dogshit.

soccer sucks.

so i stayed with the girl to watch japan vs greece. we were both bored to tears. it was like an entire game of impotence.

the refs were clearly on japan's side too. what a bunch of losers.

japan was quite dazzling in the first 20 minutes.

Japan played a good technical game but they had no finishing skills. it was frustrating to watch. they are really much better than that if you have seen their past performances.

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - CTsar - 06-20-2014 04:04 PM

hell man why not? impregnating a beautiful woman is one of the winning scenarios in life. I have another 5 years of ballin left in me. Then I'm done, I swear Wink

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - pug-thug - 06-20-2014 04:06 PM

world cup and the olympics are the only events that can somewhat match pride in terms of epic-ness.

I like the world cup but Pride was the ultimate.

Actually I think MMA and SOCCER are both core sports.

Soccer represents group warfare or national warfare.. and MMA represents the personal will to dominate others.

i really liked the feeling of being passionate about a sport, but when Pride died it just faded away.

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - CTsar - 06-20-2014 04:06 PM

Dong Jr:

[Image: NBYdXh1.jpg]

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - CTsar - 06-20-2014 04:11 PM

(06-20-2014 03:59 PM)DonJohnson Wrote:  crazy as fuck but i feel like i want to just do it..... even if irresponsibly with no love..... i'd leave my legacy behind. her and then a white arian broad. then an asian broad. i want my own united nations.

is that too selfish?

the question is, can you afford it?

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - DonJohnson - 06-20-2014 04:23 PM

(06-20-2014 04:06 PM)CTsar Wrote:  Dong Jr:

[Image: NBYdXh1.jpg]

holy shit.

i'm reading his natal chart to read raise him properly.

i can afford .... but fuck man....... i dunno if i'm ready. i don't want to be tied down with this broad. too many conflicting thoughts but i'm at the point where i just want to have a baby. even if it means i dodge the entire thing by moving to SH permanently lol. that would be fucked up tho.

the perfect scenerio here is she's a mulatto girl...... 2 races with 1 shot.

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - CTsar - 06-20-2014 04:28 PM

that's the thing. In this day and age, to make a 20 year commitment to any broad such is a huge gamble. haha @ the SH escape plan, well you did grow up in a Jamaican neighborhood Big Grin

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - pug-thug - 06-20-2014 04:35 PM

if you're the type of guy using PUA techniques trying to pull mad tail you won't really attract quality girls UNLESS you are very famous and have a lot of money.

birds of a feather generally flock together.

when I stopped messing around I could feel that more quality women were attracted to me.

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - pug-thug - 06-20-2014 04:45 PM

saw this on the OG:

Quote:From: Donoghue88

I know it's a dick move (literally), but if a women is 10/10 would you consider "accidentally" getting her pregnant?

Just for your own social status and to breed with good genes?

lmfao

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - DonJohnson - 06-20-2014 05:00 PM

EY,

your perception is false. why do u turn a blind eye to reality? i am living proof pua works.

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - DonJohnson - 06-20-2014 05:04 PM

oh in Shanghai, I dated this girl.... rich 2nd gen. I picked her up at a club through straight PUA.....

She lives in Pudong 陆家嘴. the same building as Tony Leung's wife.

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - pug-thug - 06-20-2014 05:05 PM

educational attainment and even salary are no longer indicators of quality these days.

tons of top educated Chinese girls at Tsinghua/Beida have been found to be prostitutes.

RE: World Cup 2014 - Discussion - pug-thug - 06-20-2014 05:05 PM

(06-20-2014 05:04 PM)DonJohnson Wrote:  oh in Shanghai, I dated this girl.... rich 2nd gen. I picked her up at a club through straight PUA.....

She lives in Pudong 陆家嘴. the same building as Tony Leung's wife.

Thomson?