Evil Academy
It's a great time for Matt Abbott????!!!! - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: It's a great time for Matt Abbott????!!!! (/thread-20572.html)

It's a great time for Matt Abbott????!!!! - ba_dass - 08-28-2021 11:25 AM

With this is COVID policy wearing masks and all that, him wearing one makes him easy to get around in public with me having difficulty recognizing him???!!

I think this is his normal outdoor getup???!!!

[Image: man-wearing-gas-mask-picture-id108272877]

but obviously I can recognize him a different way:

[Image: poopypants.jpg]

RE: It's a great time for Matt Abbott????!!!! - ba_dass - 08-28-2021 11:36 AM

and here's Matt Abbott when he heard I was nearby???!!!

[Image: depositphotos_1450267-Invisible-man-in-c...olated.jpg]

and this is front door when he knows I'm in town???

[Image: old-door-behind-many-locks-old-green-doo...125167.jpg]

RE: It's a great time for Matt Abbott????!!!! - ba_dass - 08-28-2021 11:46 AM

Very SIMILAR when Matt Abbott finds out I',m in the first class on the same flight???!!!

RE: It's a great time for Matt Abbott????!!!! - ba_dass - 08-28-2021 04:13 PM

And this Matt Abbott's anti-BA house???!!!

[Image: Casa-do-Penedo-Portogallo-4.jpg]

RE: It's a great time for Matt Abbott????!!!! - CTsar - 08-28-2021 05:34 PM

I think his qualifies as one being hoisted by one's own Petard!!!??? what do you think

Man dies after having sex using epoxy adhesive instead of a condom

Police are probing the bizarre case of a 25-year-old Indian man who suddenly died after using a high-powered epoxy resin — instead of a condom — before having sex.

“They used the adhesive to avoid pregnancy,” a local investigator told the Times of India of the prophylactic fiasco, which occurred June 22 at a hotel in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

According to a senior Ahmedabad city police officer, Salman Mirza, of Fatehwadi, and his unnamed ex-fiancée were captured on closed-circuit television security footage entering the fatal flophouse in the Juhapura neighborhood of Ahmedabad.

“Several witnesses said that Mirza, along with his former fiancée, both of whom were addicted to drugs, had gone to a hotel in Juhapura,” the senior police official told the local outlet. “There, they applied an epoxy adhesive on his private parts as they were not carrying any protection.”

RE: It's a great time for Matt Abbott????!!!! - ba_dass - 08-28-2021 07:45 PM

And this is very SIMILAR when Matt Abbott tries to get that PENILE RECTITUDE???!!!

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-teen-stung-over-600-times-after-inserting-his-penis-inside-of-beehive/