Evil Academy
Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: PRIDE NEVER DIE! (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" (/thread-20081.html)

Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - karasu - 04-08-2021 02:10 PM

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - EVILYOSHIDA - 04-08-2021 02:15 PM

this is from smashing machine?

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - karasu - 04-08-2021 02:16 PM

^I just saw it on the YouTube this evening

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - EVILYOSHIDA - 04-08-2021 02:17 PM

damn bas was pretty good

quick movements

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - EVILYOSHIDA - 04-08-2021 02:18 PM

i thought it would be some staged shit..

but it seems like BAS did it for Mark Kerr during sparring, and it looked legit

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - karasu - 04-08-2021 02:19 PM

yeah, it was entertaining and shows the Power of Bas!

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - EVILYOSHIDA - 04-08-2021 02:25 PM

he was like one of the best slappers in MMA

i remember he had ruthless slaps in Pancrase

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - karasu - 04-08-2021 03:53 PM

^that just gave me a big LOL

been reading some book on philosophy this evening while enjoying a pour of Irish whisky, which I have just finished and philosophically debating a second pour after that good chuckle Big Grin

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - EVILYOSHIDA - 04-08-2021 04:17 PM

(04-08-2021 03:53 PM)karasu Wrote:  ^that just gave me a big LOL

been reading some book on philosophy this evening while enjoying a pour of Irish whisky, which I have just finished and philosophically debating a second pour after that good chuckle Big Grin

HAHAHA. glad you got a good chuckle.

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - karasu - 04-09-2021 02:06 AM

after some philosophical debate with "Me, Myself, and I" it was decided to go with a cookie and tea instead of a second pour.....

and now I'm doing the French-Style of waiting until later in the day to enjoy my first meal to compensate for last night's enjoyment.

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - EVILYOSHIDA - 04-09-2021 04:17 AM

what do you usually drink
lol @ cookie & tea

I can see how you rile up the roughnecks over there on the OG HAHAHAHA

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - karasu - 04-09-2021 04:58 AM

^the evening drink is usually a pour of whisky or scotch.....or an old-fashioned or manhattan to help with the dinner digestion with the aid of those added bitters. Most of the time it is 1 or 2 drinks and not more and it's not a daily habit, probably 3 or 4 days each week when I feel it's needed or wish to be enjoyed.

I try to alternate with herbal-tea/black-tea/espresso.....iced or hot depending the mood. I like to have a drink and snack of something when enjoying the book reading, it's a small pleasure that gives a good feeling

probably not something LOWbred roughnecks would know about Tongue

RE: Mark Kerr: "Bas, Would U Beat Up My Friend?" - EVILYOSHIDA - 04-09-2021 03:25 PM

been drinking this a lot.. a lot healthier than red bull

[Image: live-data.png]