Evil Academy
Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... (/thread-19663.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - DonJohnson - 02-05-2021 08:27 AM

JFL

You and your children are literally living at the mercy of mentally unhinged people who can kill you at ANY TIME THEY FEEL LIKE IT.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9223991/Couple-killed-row-shoveling-dumping-snow-neighbors-yard.html

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - pilgrim - 02-05-2021 08:43 AM

Quote: You and your children are literally living at the mercy of mentally unhinged people who can kill you at ANY TIME THEY FEEL LIKE IT.

That's true anywhere in the world, Don.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - DonJohnson - 02-05-2021 08:44 AM

You are living life.
struggling to survive.
meet the one you love.
buy a nice little house together.
u clean up after a snowstorm
Pizza is on the way as you are about to watch your show by the fire place
then some deranged idiot has a bad day and just shoots you and your wife dead. LMFAO

The American dream.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEE

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - DonJohnson - 02-05-2021 08:46 AM

(02-05-2021 08:43 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Quote: You and your children are literally living at the mercy of mentally unhinged people who can kill you at ANY TIME THEY FEEL LIKE IT.

That's true anywhere in the world, Don.

Low IQ.

If that dude came out with a knife. 0 fatalities especially with the big coats.

Cops and ambulance already on their way there btw.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - jho - 02-05-2021 08:54 AM

Freedom is dangerous but dangerous freedom is much better than peaceful slavery.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - DonJohnson - 02-05-2021 08:56 AM

(02-05-2021 08:54 AM)jho Wrote:  Freedom is dangerous but dangerous freedom is much better than peaceful slavery.

how are you free when you're a wage cuck with rent/mortgage just like Chinese without the gun violence.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - jho - 02-05-2021 08:57 AM

(02-05-2021 08:27 AM)DonJohnson Wrote:  JFL

You and your children are literally living at the mercy of mentally unhinged people who can kill you at ANY TIME THEY FEEL LIKE IT.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9223991/Couple-killed-row-shoveling-dumping-snow-neighbors-yard.html
She said 'go ahead' to a man with a gun. It's dangerous being stupid.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - DonJohnson - 02-05-2021 08:58 AM

(02-05-2021 08:57 AM)jho Wrote:  

that is the thing. Retards own guns. Imagine living in a world where you're walking by retards with guns every day.

JFL

you are living at their mercy.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - jho - 02-05-2021 09:03 AM

(02-05-2021 08:58 AM)DonJohnson Wrote:  
(02-05-2021 08:57 AM)jho Wrote:  

that is the thing. Retards own guns. Imagine living in a world where you're walking by retards with guns every day.

JFL

you are living at their mercy.
Imagine living someplace where only the government has guns.
People go to work for the government because they're too retarded for the private sector.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - DonJohnson - 02-05-2021 09:07 AM

(02-05-2021 09:03 AM)jho Wrote:  
(02-05-2021 08:58 AM)DonJohnson Wrote:  [quote='jho' pid='364421' dateline='1612479442']
[quote='DonJohnson' pid='364415' dateline='1612477636']
JFL

imagine living in a place with retards and lunatics with guns. Yeah some war torn shithole like Sudan.
America has a higher murder rate than Sudan LMFAO yeah imagine that.

when's the last time America even rose up against government with guns? it's a completely useless right in 2021. China just stole the election in 2021 with the President tell you China did. What are you doing with your guns up your ass? LMFAO

HOLY SHIT Americans are stupid.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - EVILYOSHIDA - 02-05-2021 09:11 AM

USA has no freedom.

it'sa ll selective law selective punishment.

the court system/constitution is just there to make it look like there is some process

in reality it's worse than China.

People also ask why Asia is handling covid better. that's beacuse if they did the same restrictions over an extended period, asians would rise up.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - EVILYOSHIDA - 02-05-2021 09:13 AM

covid is causing shit like this

it's created the atmosphere for the murder homicide rate to skyrocket

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - Chaos Reigns - 02-05-2021 09:13 AM

Only Commies use the term 'gun violence'.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - DonJohnson - 02-05-2021 09:15 AM

(02-05-2021 09:13 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Only Commies use the term 'gun violence'.

China just stole the election in 2021 with the President and his family telling you straight up that China did. What are you doing with your guns up your ass? LMFAO what is the point of your guns? You are simply cattle that is 10X more likely to get killed by non-sensicle shit like in my first post.

HOLY SHIT Americans are stupid.

RE: Watch This Video and Tell me America is More Free Than China... - Chaos Reigns - 02-05-2021 09:18 AM

China didn't steal the election, Communists rigged the election.

Maybe you didn't notice the 20-25k innocent National Guard that were called to the Capitol? Anyone looking to go after the crooks would have had to go through the innocents.

Its called using a human shield, and ISIS did the same thing.