Evil Academy
Hidehiko Yoshida Mini Documentary. How judoka became a MMA star - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: PRIDE NEVER DIE! (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Hidehiko Yoshida Mini Documentary. How judoka became a MMA star (/thread-19427.html)

Hidehiko Yoshida Mini Documentary. How judoka became a MMA star - EVILYOSHIDA - 01-02-2021 09:24 PM

RE: Hidehiko Yoshida Mini Documentary. How judoka became a MMA star - EVILYOSHIDA - 01-02-2021 09:30 PM

yoshida was friggin amazing

wow

one of the best pure fighters ever to fight in MMA

and a very intriguing character as well

RE: Hidehiko Yoshida Mini Documentary. How judoka became a MMA star - EVILYOSHIDA - 01-02-2021 09:31 PM

Royce's field goal style kicks to to the gonads of Yoshida in the 2nd fight was DISGRACEFUL

DISHOIDEDLY DISGRACEFUL

RE: Hidehiko Yoshida Mini Documentary. How judoka became a MMA star - EVILYOSHIDA - 01-13-2021 07:24 PM

I WANT YOSHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RE: Hidehiko Yoshida Mini Documentary. How judoka became a MMA star - karasu - 01-15-2021 06:03 AM

(01-02-2021 09:31 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  Royce's field goal style kicks to to the gonads of Yoshida in the 2nd fight was DISGRACEFUL

DISHOIDEDLY DISGRACEFUL

Just the other day I had observed this in the Yoshida fight....then I remembered Shamrock and wondered if there was a nefarious trend there.....and considered perhaps Shamrock did have a valid argument and should have been declared WINNER due to disqualification?