Evil Academy
Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA (/thread-19011.html)

Pages: 1 2

Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - EVILYOSHIDA - 10-17-2020 12:06 PM

haven't vetted yet but this is making the rounds

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of Ameri - Chaos Reigns - 10-17-2020 12:16 PM

Yep...

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of Ameri - EVILYOSHIDA - 10-17-2020 12:18 PM

[Image: CKunWsp.jpeg]

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of Ameri - EVILYOSHIDA - 10-17-2020 09:48 PM

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of Ameri - EVILYOSHIDA - 10-18-2020 08:50 AM

they are trying to say the CCP gave this to BIDEN in the hopes of blackmailng them but somehow Trump got ahold of the HDDs

seems like a Q explanation

My constant assertion that trump works with China is more realistic.

CCP gave this to damage Biden to help their main man TRUMP.

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - Chaos Reigns - 10-18-2020 09:56 AM

This hurts China more than Biden, IMO.

Maybe factions within the CCP that want Emperor, I mean President for life Xi out?

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - EVILYOSHIDA - 10-18-2020 04:21 PM

China had this info months ago. I read it on the Chinese blogs.

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - KurtDangle - 10-18-2020 10:16 PM

the video in the first post is 3 weeks old, it said the details would leak in days.

what leaked ? hunter with a meth pipe

and joe bidden may be "the big guy"

im also unclear on why this hurts Xi. i generally skip politics, so what did i miss in how it hurts china ?

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - Chaos Reigns - 10-19-2020 03:55 AM

China blackmailing US politicians, via their family members? You know, like what the left accused Russia of doing with Trump?

I wonder why Mr "I Smoked Crack but just twice" would think this isn't a big deal?

The stuff that is worse is so bad they can't legally show it to us!

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - KurtDangle - 10-19-2020 07:02 AM

(10-19-2020 03:55 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  China blackmailing US politicians, via their family members? You know, like what the left accused Russia of doing with Trump?

I wonder why Mr "I Smoked Crack but just twice" would think this isn't a big deal?

hunter being a meth addict (far different then trying a drug twice in a lifetime) is a problem for hunter. the best parents in the world can have a child that becomes addicted to drugs. i dont see this as a joe bidden problem (i dont like bidden for other reasons)

china trying to do something to help china, i dont see how that hurts Xi

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - Chaos Reigns - 10-19-2020 07:33 AM

Option A:
PP is an imbecile.

Option B:
PP is merely a useful idiot.

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - KurtDangle - 10-19-2020 07:47 AM

(10-19-2020 07:33 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Option A:
PP is an imbecile.

Option B:

why not both ?

anyway, please explain how it hurts Xi ?

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - Chaos Reigns - 10-19-2020 09:25 AM

(10-19-2020 07:47 AM)KurtDangle Wrote:  
PP is an imbecile.

Option B:

why not both ?

Is Xi synonymous with China?

This reveals that the CCP blackmails the children of prominent politicians. Democrats/aka leftists run all their corrupt deals through their children.

CCP is shown to be involved in blackmail.

I don't know what the weather is like on the planet you reside on, but here on Earth blackmailing the children of politicians is a pretty big deal.

I'll spell it out. It means Biden and the Democratic Party (remember, he said he IS the Democratic Party) are beholden to the CCP.

I read the other day, someone was saying people are so freaked out about Russian "Novichok" which hasn't actually killed any one. And yet, no one even mentions fentanyl, let alone all the people it has killed (and clearly it is an opiate designed as a weapon, to get back at the west for the Opium Wars).

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - EVILYOSHIDA - 10-19-2020 09:56 AM

(10-19-2020 07:02 AM)KurtDangle Wrote:  
(10-19-2020 03:55 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  China blackmailing US politicians, via their family members? You know, like what the left accused Russia of doing with Trump?

hunter being a meth addict (far different then trying a drug twice in a lifetime) is a problem for hunter. the best parents in the world can have a child that becomes addicted to drugs. i dont see this as a joe bidden problem (i dont like bidden for other reasons)

china trying to do something to help china, i dont see how that hurts Xi

I thought you were a Trump supporter

RE: Sept.24th Lude's broadcast: 3 hard drives, provided 3 hard drives to the DOJ of USA - KurtDangle - 10-19-2020 03:21 PM

(10-19-2020 09:25 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(10-19-2020 07:47 AM)KurtDangle Wrote:  
PP is an imbecile.

Option B:

why not both ?

Is Xi synonymous with China?

This reveals that the CCP blackmails the children of prominent politicians. Democrats/aka leftists run all their corrupt deals through their children.

CCP is shown to be involved in blackmail.

I don't know what the weather is like on the planet you reside on, but here on Earth blackmailing the children of politicians is a pretty big deal.

I'll spell it out. It means Biden and the Democratic Party (remember, he said he IS the Democratic Party) are beholden to the CCP.

doesn't hurt Xi or china worse than biden. hunter biden was supposedly fcuking a minor, and joe tried to cover it up.