Evil Academy
Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control (/thread-18784.html)

Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control - EVILYOSHIDA - 09-14-2020 06:16 PM

[Image: 9d02pbf91fm51.jpg?width=640&heig...277c771a5b]

RE: Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control - pilgrim - 09-15-2020 02:24 AM

Bing is not Biden friendly and Google is Biden propaganda.

RE: Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control - EVILYOSHIDA - 09-15-2020 01:59 PM

we should stop using the term "i'm going to google this or that"

use the phrase "i'm going to search this on the net" or some plain shit

RE: Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control - EVILYOSHIDA - 09-15-2020 02:01 PM

the thing is some of us remember a time when you could search for shit.. and get decent results

for many of the younger folks that grew up on CARDI B and PP COCAINE.. they do not know that type of world

they think they know it because google suggests it.

we have the most pro-authority, corporate young generation in human history.

CORPORATE SHILLERY FOR THE WIN!

RE: Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control - CTsar - 09-15-2020 03:01 PM

(09-15-2020 02:24 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Bing is not Biden friendly and Google is Biden propaganda.

Bing is owned by Bill Gates. The thing is that no one gives a shit about bing, so they don't even bother tweaking the search algorithms like that.

RE: Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control - karasu - 09-15-2020 03:02 PM

I've been saying "web-search" for quite some time and always try to avoid referencing Amazon when talking about online shopping

Google/Amazon too BIG too much Power

RE: Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control - EVILYOSHIDA - 09-15-2020 03:03 PM

a lot of these are manually changes.. the computers are not sophisticated enough to do it.

they have a list of 100s or thousands of hot button topics that must be manually shifted with their slave crew.