Evil Academy
Explain Me 5G - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Explain Me 5G (/thread-17742.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Explain Me 5G - karasu - 03-28-2020 10:55 AM

Can you Good Gentlemen here explain to me your concerns about 5G? What is it and why the worry?

NONFRAT format would be appreciatedBig Grin

RE: Explain Me 5G - EVILYOSHIDA - 03-28-2020 12:22 PM

microwave level radiation

same wavelengths used for crowd control and dispersion

harmful to insects and wildlife most likely

could possibly be used for mind control

RE: Explain Me 5G - jho - 03-28-2020 12:36 PM

*millimeter wave technology, same tech used in airport body scanners which is casing cancer in TSA agents, and like EY said, the same tech used in military crowd disbursements weapons.

RE: Explain Me 5G - jho - 03-28-2020 12:38 PM

it is possible to hack into a 5G network, boost the power and give everyone within 300 meters of an antenna a serve sunburn.

RE: Explain Me 5G - karasu - 03-28-2020 02:27 PM

thanks guys!

RE: Explain Me 5G - EVILYOSHIDA - 03-28-2020 03:15 PM

yeah also I think it's possible to do surveillance and recreate a scene with the mm waves bouncing off of objects

like they could recreate a picture of a scene or a video.. read your lips or see what is going on.

don't quote me on that, but I believe that is possible.. or even validated already.

RE: Explain Me 5G - ba_dass - 03-28-2020 04:17 PM

Me...OG??!!

RE: Explain Me 5G - EVILYOSHIDA - 03-28-2020 08:43 PM

[Image: 5Gshutdown.jpg]

RE: Explain Me 5G - Redneck - 03-28-2020 08:57 PM

I work next to a tower, (yeah, I know Sad ) and the techs have been there all week updating the equipment. One of them told me that it was a huge upgrade and that their project manager was on their case to get the job finished pronto. I was going to take some pics, but the photos would identify my location, so I didn't bother.

This is happening across the country. And in many other countries at the same time.

As for what it is, it's an electro magnetic radio transmitter that operates on the same frequency as a microwave oven. It's supposedly much lower powered than a microwave but it transmits in pulses with peaks and dips, and when you hold your phone to your ear you are being bombarded with this, especially when it peaks and gives you a good zap.

The frequency also effects human behaviour and feelings of well-being and calmness and creates a generally unwell population.

5G is also believed to be the trigger for the Coronavirus.

The introduction of RF radiation began in the early 20th century and each time it has been ramped up, the world suffers from a pandemic.

WW1 used high powered radio for the first time and we had the Spanish flu.

In WW2 Radar was used extensively for the first time and we had the Asian flu strains in the 50s and 60s.

2G Sars?

3G HN51?

5G will also be used to activate and control the microchips, and the metal that's in the coranavirus vaccines will make us an antenna.

RE: Explain Me 5G - karasu - 03-29-2020 03:39 AM

I wonder if the Elites have some type of technology which protects them from adverse affects?

RE: Explain Me 5G - Redneck - 03-29-2020 12:59 PM

(03-29-2020 03:39 AM)karasu Wrote:  I wonder if the Elites have some type of technology which protects them from adverse affects?

Not sure about that one, maybe they all have mansions in the non 5G areas.

[Image: 5grollout.jpg]

RE: Explain Me 5G - EVILYOSHIDA - 03-29-2020 09:04 PM

US Government Rolls Out "Secure 5G And Beyond Act Of 2020" In Middle Of Coronavirus Public Lockdown (Installation of 5G Antennas At Public Schools)

RE: Explain Me 5G - karasu - 03-30-2020 05:41 AM

(03-29-2020 12:59 PM)Redneck Wrote:  
(03-29-2020 03:39 AM)karasu Wrote:  I wonder if the Elites have some type of technology which protects them from adverse affects?

Not sure about that one, maybe they all have mansions in the non 5G areas.

[Image: 5grollout.jpg]

"Not sure about that one, maybe they all have mansions in the non 5G areas."-----

over time the clues to that will probably begin to show and I have no doubt Professor Redneck will be a First Responder in getting that info to us!

RE: Explain Me 5G - THE_DEAN - 03-30-2020 10:45 AM

Scientific American says there is no reason to believe 5G is safe.

They cite 250 scientists who have authored over 2000 peer reviewed studies pointing to negative side effects of RFR.

This is in contrast to what people like Bill Nye to Fake Science Guy says, although gets paid by companies like T Mobile to push his propaganda.

No way should these be installed in schools until a long term study confirms its safety.

Otherwise, all science basically confirms that it's a carcinogen, linking it specifically to brain tumors in children.

At this point, it appears to U.S. government is waging a silent yet quite obvious and overt war against its citizens.

RE: Explain Me 5G - EVILYOSHIDA - 03-30-2020 10:48 AM

they will laugh at your peashooters when these cell towers spaced a few thousand feet apart in EVERY AMERICAN neighborhood and residential area... starts zapping people with CROWD CONTROL SKIN BURNING TECHNOLOGIES

you will not even be able to HOLD YOUR PEASHOOTERS

they do not care if you stock up on 100s of peashooters.. they will have the CROWD CONTROL TECHNOLOGY

it's gon be MORGELLONS 24/7!