Evil Academy
health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective (/thread-17671.html)

Pages: 1 2

health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - pug-thug - 03-22-2020 03:09 PM

NYT: Why Telling People They Don’t Need Masks Backfired
To help manage the shortage, the authorities sent a message that made them untrustworthy.

---

this is what I told ppl.
i can't believe how many idiots that repeated what the MSM told them to me.

"MASKS don't work , the SURGEON GENERAL TOLD ME SO"

now they are admitting they lied so people wouldn't hoard the masks

now apparently BANDANAS and SCARVES work too.. as they are being used by NURSES to prevent transmission

THE LIES

THE LIES

THE LIES

health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - The Diet Butcher - 03-22-2020 08:54 PM

Taiwan should be under masks too but they have under 100 cases and don't even make the chart.

[Image: 39fc4ba3d6f2ad56d0e3f3a69fd5f35c.jpg]
[Image: 1a27b1c8aaed73bfd71e2af66189a97f.jpg]

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - pug-thug - 03-23-2020 02:50 AM

the person who came up with MASKS don't work should probably be tried for WAR CRIMES

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - canuckster - 03-23-2020 02:55 AM

Ok dumbshits,

N95 face masks, have a filtration rate down to .3 microns

Not to mention it's nearly impossible to seal the nose piece on n95. This is my business and I'm certified for fit testing on all masks.

Covid virus is .125 microns

Passes through that mask like me through your spider guard.

You want true protection you need p100 hepa half masks or full face.

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - pug-thug - 03-23-2020 03:13 AM

stop getting all technical

any type of BARRIER between your face and the outside world HELPS prevent disease

that is why the ASIAN COUNTRIES are doing SO MUCH BETTER

than the western countries that fell for the FACE MASKS don't work shit

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - pug-thug - 03-23-2020 03:13 AM

COVID virus might be .125 microns but it's TRAVELLING WITH THICK SALIVA and SNOT PARTICLES

hence why MASKS work

even a CLOTH MASK is better than nothing

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - The Diet Butcher - 03-23-2020 03:53 AM

Just because it's not 100% effective doesn't mean it's 0% effective. That's how I see it.

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - karasu - 03-23-2020 07:05 AM

well, the TrumPOTUS has set the standard example on LYING, CURSING, and other LOW-BROW DEBAUCHERY these past 4 years so it's just 'par for the course'Dodgy

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - Skookum Charlie - 03-23-2020 07:14 AM

LOL 'masks aren't effective so just leave them for the elderly and health care workers because they need them more' was such transparent BS it was laughable really.

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - canuckster - 03-24-2020 11:33 AM

You go ahead and put on a n995 mask and try and create a perfect seal around the chin and nose, I've performed quantitative fit tests on these and in addition to the filter size being inadequate makes these masks pretty much ineffective.

But you by all means go ahead and wear them if they make you feel better.

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - Skookum Charlie - 03-24-2020 12:47 PM

(03-24-2020 11:33 AM)canuckster Wrote:  You go ahead and put on a n995 mask and try and create a perfect seal around the chin and nose, I've performed quantitative fit tests on these and in addition to the filter size being inadequate makes these masks pretty much ineffective.

But you by all means go ahead and wear them if they make you feel better.

No that's interesting Canuckster.

Still, I get lost doing the mental gymnastics around masks not being helpful for the general public but essential for health care workers and the elderly. The old bullshit meter keeps going off every time I try to wrap my head around that message from Western governments and has from the beginning.

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - pug-thug - 03-24-2020 01:35 PM

asia has the whole thing under control as they all wear masks

westerners bought into anti-mask nonsense and look what is happening

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - CTsar - 03-24-2020 09:33 PM

some people believe that the deep state propagated this hoax to protect facial recognition cameras.

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - canuckster - 03-25-2020 01:07 AM

(03-24-2020 01:35 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  asia has the whole thing under control as they all wear masks

Masks have absolutely nothing to do with having this fake bullshit under control. Seeing all the political gymnastics being done and new laws being enacted instead of simply putting things in place should tell you all you need to know about this shitty situation.

RE: health authorities in the US lied about masks not being effective - pilgrim - 03-25-2020 01:30 AM

(03-25-2020 01:07 AM)canuckster Wrote:  
(03-24-2020 01:35 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  asia has the whole thing under control as they all wear masks

Masks have absolutely nothing to do with having this fake bullshit under control. Seeing all the political gymnastics being done and new laws being enacted instead of simply putting things in place should tell you all you need to know about this shitty situation.

Looking at live cams from Wuhan it looks like it's still locked down there. Barely anyone out and about.