Evil Academy
Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: PRIDE NEVER DIE! (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet (/thread-17065.html)

Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-16-2019 09:34 PM

guess who won the decision

CORRUPT CORRUPT JAPANESE JUDGES!!!

RE: Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-16-2019 09:36 PM

fight happened a year ago and I have never seen it

HUGE HUGE ROBBERY! k1 level corruption

RE: Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet - Chaos Reigns - 12-17-2019 10:26 AM

9:40 Tenshin lands a rolling thunder to the side of the Thai fighter's skull. And he remains standing. WOW. How do you score that?

I only watched a bit, looked like Tenshin got the better of the boxing, slightly, and the Thai fighter worked the body and legs better.

Might watch the whole fight later.

RE: Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-17-2019 10:42 AM

Tenshin did ok in the 1st couple of rounds probably even

but the thai really destroyed him from the 3-5 rounds

very sad result judgement wise

RE: Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-17-2019 10:43 AM

you have 1352 upvotes

I have 13052 upvotes!!!!

SYNCHRONICITY

RE: Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet - rezin - 12-17-2019 10:44 AM

Overall the Thai won. Not exactly a destruction but Tenshin was clearly flustered for most of the fight.

RE: Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-17-2019 10:45 AM

he was getting destroyed in the extra rounds

Tenshin was out of gas clearly

the Thai could have gone for a few more rounds

RE: Tenshin got utterly destroyed this thai fighter.. yet - EVILYOSHIDA - 12-17-2019 10:45 AM

i mean he wasn't getting embarrassed but relative to how dominant he has been.. i call it a destruction!