Evil Academy
CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again (/thread-16777.html)

Pages: 1 2

CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pilgrim - 09-09-2019 04:02 AM

‘Yang Gang’ is upset that a CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again

(Yang is being marginalized)

Supporters of presidential hopeful Andrew Yang are upset about a CNN “Top Choice” graphic ignoring the 44-year-old former tech exec, even though his numbers are better than one of the candidates it included.

The screenshot at the root of the fuss centers around a Quinnipiac poll showing former vice president Joe Biden holding a commanding lead over Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg and Beto O’Rourke under a headline reading “Top Choice for Dem. Nominee.”

Article with Screenshots:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-yang-gang-cnn-graphic-ignores-3-percent-20190828-ne5yxzxz5rd57lbemj6g6g6qu4-story.html

[Image: EC_EGgKXoAASi0I?format=jpg&name=small]

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pug-thug - 09-09-2019 05:03 AM

yang would beat trump 100% if he was given the platform

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - Chaos Reigns - 09-09-2019 05:04 AM

Biden, Warren or Sanders? The left has no chance. I mean, something could happen to Trump's health, but that is about it.

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pug-thug - 09-09-2019 08:22 AM

Andrew Yang, even if flawed can unite the left and right

yet they won't push him because the deep state THRIVES on division

in reality Andrew Yang is playing a similar role as RON PAUL back in the day

make the sham democratic election system look legit with "diverse" viewpoints

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - Count Iblis - 09-09-2019 11:17 AM

Yang suffers from the same open borders cuckery as the rest of the lot.

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pug-thug - 09-09-2019 11:20 AM

Republicans, due to their love of cheap labor were all about open borders back in the day

"who is gonna do the dirty work american won't do?"

I'm all for making the process of legal immigration easier and more streamlined.

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pug-thug - 09-09-2019 03:22 PM

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - Count Iblis - 09-10-2019 07:15 AM

We should have a hiatus on immigration for 20 years to let the immigrants assimilate.

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pug-thug - 09-10-2019 09:57 AM

It's also very likely that many of the latinos will be reclassified as whites over time.

similar to how Greeks, Italians etc. are now considered white.

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - Redneck - 09-10-2019 07:09 PM

(09-10-2019 09:57 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  It's also very likely that many of the latinos will be reclassified as whites over time.

similar to how Greeks, Italians etc. are now considered white.

They are all Caucasians though. There's really no such race as Latino.

"In physical anthropology the term is one of the three general racial classifications of humans — Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid."

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pug-thug - 09-10-2019 11:41 PM

so why are WNs talking about WHITE GENOCIDE?

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pilgrim - 09-11-2019 03:59 AM

(09-10-2019 11:41 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  so why are WNs talking about WHITE GENOCIDE?

I'm not sure what WNs are saying since I don't pay attention to them. But if I had to make a guess I would suggest something along the lines of;

Instead of seeing people as "Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid", they see people as "White, brown and black".

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pug-thug - 09-11-2019 04:04 AM

Just saying if Hispanics are considered white, then whites are INCREASING in number in the United States

It is also true if one Hispanic mixes with a white, the offspring will look mostly white.

this is probably why there is racial preference for who gets amnesty.

I noticed they are harsher on AFRICAN and ASIAN MIGRANTS..

if an ASIAN OVERSTAYS their VISA, ICE will be on their ass.

if they come from south of the border it seems it is far more lax

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - THE_DEAN - 09-11-2019 05:56 AM

I don't consider them "white people". And, to my knowledge, neither do they.

All my Hispanic friends refer to themselves as "brown people".

At least that's what they say when we joke with each other about race.

RE: CNN graphic showing DNC 2020 presidential hopefuls ignored Andrew Yang — again - pug-thug - 09-11-2019 07:00 AM

there is an entire category called "white hispanic"

my point is just like diff. groups before them that weren't considered white, they may be considered white in the future

when I go to germany I see half german half turkish and they look pretty much white