Evil Academy
Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot (/thread-1668.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - Redneck - 06-05-2013 02:26 PM

Remember the stories of the Tiananmen Square "massacre", and how the Chinese military ran down hundreds of protresters in the square, and crushed their limp bodies under the tank tracks?

The photo of the one defiant man was shown to the world, as some sort of proof of the massacre.

This is the photo that the corporate media gave to us.

[Image: 91866-004-0B707093.jpg]

Yet, this is the long shot of the same scene.

[Image: unxD0aW.jpg]

Can you see any other protesters, or how about their lifeless, crushed bodies?

If the Chinese military were really crushing protesters at will, then why did they turn into pussies, and stop a whole line of tanks because one idiot stepped in the way?

LOL @ the Tiananmen Square "Massacre", what a crock.

From wikipedia;

Quote:The crackdown that initiated on June 3–4 became known as the Tiananmen Square Massacre or the June 4 Massacre as troops with assault rifles and tanks inflicted thousands of casualties on unarmed civilians trying to block the military’s advance on Tiananmen Square in the heart of Beijing, which student demonstrators had occupied for seven weeks. The scale of military mobilization and the resulting bloodshed were unprecedented in the history of Beijing, a city with a rich tradition of popular protests in the 20th century.[4]

Show me one piece of evidence to support these claims.

JUST ONE!

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - Cool Hand Vutu - 06-05-2013 02:44 PM

Old news mate, EY called this in 1876.

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - Redneck - 06-05-2013 02:54 PM

(06-05-2013 02:44 PM)Vutulaki Wrote:  Old news mate, EY called this in 1876.

I remember sharing my views on this with EY in 1874.

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - El Chupacabra - 06-05-2013 04:07 PM

You just blew my mind!

This isn't old news to me

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - EVILYOSHIDA - 06-05-2013 04:09 PM

I have never seen this yeah.

Like I said.. the fact that an entire line of tanks stopped for one dude is pretty telling.

would US /Nato tanks do that?

Still.. Some people died .. mostly due to being trampled. I'm sure some shots were fired.

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - El Chupacabra - 06-05-2013 04:12 PM

What would be the motive for setting this up?

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - Cool Hand Vutu - 06-05-2013 04:12 PM

I think the people that died were parents of the students

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - The Diet Butcher - 06-05-2013 04:36 PM

The question is, if there was no massacre, then why the cover up?

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - Cool Hand Vutu - 06-05-2013 04:46 PM

Propaganda Dough boy.

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - EVILYOSHIDA - 06-05-2013 04:51 PM

(06-05-2013 04:36 PM)Otsuka Wrote:  The question is, if there was no massacre, then why the cover up?

I think they just don't want to acknowledge that something like this happened, at least officially. it's a chinese face thing.

I do think people died though, but it wasn't like they were running over people with tanks.

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - Cool Hand Vutu - 06-05-2013 04:54 PM

They were however shooting into fleeing crowds, saw it with my own eyes.

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - EVILYOSHIDA - 06-05-2013 04:57 PM

Quote: On June 6, the Chinese government released information that 300 people were killed in clashes on city streets (but not in Tiananmen Square itself) including 23 students. Another 400 soldiers were either missing or killed. Five thousand soldiers and 2,000 civilians were reported injured. But by then the idea that thousands (even ten or twenty thousands) of "pro-democracy demonstrators" had died in Tiananmen Square was already rooted in popular conciousness throughout the world.

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - Cool Hand Vutu - 06-05-2013 04:58 PM

They were however shooting into fleeing crowds, saw it with my own eyes.

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - EVILYOSHIDA - 06-05-2013 05:03 PM

Proof? what did you see?

where did you see it?

RE: Tiananmen Square - The zoomed out shot - Winnson - 06-06-2013 12:25 AM

(06-05-2013 04:58 PM)Vutulaki Wrote:  They were however shooting into fleeing crowds, saw it with my own eyes.

How old are you dude? Or were you like 6 at the time?