Evil Academy
korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly (/thread-15718.html)

Pages: 1 2

korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - pug-thug - 09-29-2018 08:37 PM

lol @ this forced attempt at 'merican english

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - canuckster - 09-30-2018 05:27 AM

Why would anyone give a fuck what these pop tarts have to say? Especially at the UN

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - kungfool - 09-30-2018 06:28 AM

#1 Worlds Top Diplomats

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - pug-thug - 09-30-2018 10:46 AM

(09-30-2018 05:27 AM)canuckster Wrote:  Why would anyone give a fuck what these pop tarts have to say? Especially at the UN

because they are the world's #1 most famous pop group

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - rezin - 10-01-2018 01:12 AM

Couldn't watch it. Too cringey. Can you give me a rundown of the immensely important topics that they covered at the UN.

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - The Diet Butcher - 10-01-2018 02:28 AM

Do Koreans love the US accent like Chinaman love the British accent?

Prepare to cringe...

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - pug-thug - 10-01-2018 03:33 AM

^ that video is indeed very cringey. she's just forced and self conscious

Chinese LOVE the british accent.. but yeah Koreans love the US accent

the US accent is harder to nail than the british though I think

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - pilgrim - 10-01-2018 03:49 AM

I met a Chinese girl years back at a new job. I remember how shocked I was when she first started speaking. She was born and raised in Jamaica and she had a heavy Jamaican accent. It totally caught me off guard and I had to mentally adjust. I don't ever think I got used to it.

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - The Diet Butcher - 10-01-2018 04:32 AM

(10-01-2018 03:49 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
I met a Chinese girl years back at a new job. I remember how shocked I was when she first started speaking. She was born and raised in Jamaica and she had a heavy Jamaican accent. It totally caught me off guard and I had to mentally adjust. I don't ever think I got used to it.
I have cousins from Jamaica. Surinam as well, where Tyrone Spong is from.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - Katsumi - 10-02-2018 07:11 AM

Entering negotiations to share BTS Light Stick Ver. 3 technology with less developed countries such as USA.

If you give an American an ordinary glow stick, he'll throw it at the stage like Mentos at a Foo Fighter. If the American shells out fifty bucks for Bluetooth® light stick, he's less likely to throw it.

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - pug-thug - 10-02-2018 07:21 AM

^ that is actually pretty innovative

I still don't know a single BTS song

i don't really get why they are popular but they are.

and that is killing DONG inside LOL

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - kungfool - 10-02-2018 07:28 AM

(10-02-2018 07:11 AM)Katsumi Wrote:  Entering negotiations to share BTS Light Stick Ver. 3 technology with less developed countries such as USA.

I hate this. It looks like mass mind-control. You can keep your glow-sticks too.

An average bar with a mediocre blues-band > this gay shit.

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - pug-thug - 10-02-2018 07:34 AM

it's the market that speaks

i've learned over the years you have to roll with what the young people like

blues, jazz etc. were considered subversive fake music back in the day as well

nowadays the focus isn't really just on the music .. but rather on sound design, stage design etc.

once again I'm not a fan of BTS, but I find the entire PSYOP of BTS very intriguing

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - Katsumi - 10-02-2018 08:13 AM

(10-02-2018 07:28 AM)kungfool Wrote:  
(10-02-2018 07:11 AM)Katsumi Wrote:  Entering negotiations to share BTS Light Stick Ver. 3 technology with less developed countries such as USA.

If you give an American an ordinary glow stick, he'll throw it at the stage like Mentos at a Foo Fighter. If the American shells out fifty bucks for Bluetooth® light stick, he's less likely to throw it.

I hate this. It looks like mass mind-control. You can keep your glow-sticks too.

Mass mind control. That is very funny. This is nothing but a new twist on holding up color sheets at a football game to make pictures or words during halftime fifty years ago.

You are an American. I will keep my glow sticks. Away from you. Asians can be trusted with glow sticks.

SCANDAL from 2010. Significant moment: 2:31. Mami removes glow stick from bra and gives it a whack to activate.

Not fond of boy bands in general; a friend went to two BTS concerts (Hamilton, Ontario and Newark, New Jersey) in past week. Code on paper ticket is scanned (or electronic ticket already in Smartphone) and transmitted transmitted to your BTS Light Stick Ver. 3. (Ver. 2 did not have Bluetooth®.) So. Everyone's Light Stick is in synch for their particular seat. During certain portions of the concert, the whole arena becomes a light show. She said it was unbelievable.

BTS Light Stick Ver. 3 is the wave of the future. I can see this at the Super Bowl or Olympics.

RE: korean boyband BTS speaks at the UN general assembly - Chaos Reigns - 10-02-2018 09:43 AM

(10-02-2018 07:28 AM)kungfool Wrote:  

Definitely the latest in mass mind control.