Evil Academy
The Great Crypto Crash - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Great Crypto Crash (/thread-15496.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - Redneck - 11-19-2018 06:47 PM

Bitcoin miners are now losing money.

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - Chaos Reigns - 11-20-2018 02:37 AM

(11-19-2018 06:47 PM)Redneck Wrote:  Bitcoin miners are now losing money.

Poor guys. And they were working so hard in the mines, too. Dangerous conditions. Backbreaking stuff. The health conditions that remain with you for a lifetime.

Oh wait, that is actual mining. Coin. Mining. Shows you the psyop Bitcoin was a part of.

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - EVILYOSHIDA - 11-20-2018 04:26 AM

^ haha

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - EVILYOSHIDA - 11-20-2018 04:28 AM

if BTC doesn't hold 5000, it will drop straight down to 4K

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - jho - 11-21-2018 11:45 AM

I'm not gonna say I told you so but I told you so.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/20/bitcoin-plunges-15percent-to-4200-a-new-low-for-the-year.html

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - EVILYOSHIDA - 11-21-2018 02:32 PM

(11-20-2018 04:28 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  if BTC doesn't hold 5000, it will drop straight down to 4K

BTC was 5K when I made this prediction, the next day it went straight to 4K

seriously folks

CREDIT?

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - CTsar - 11-22-2018 06:58 PM

(04-21-2018 03:54 PM)Shahanshah Wrote:  LOL!!!!!

We're going to hit 40k BTC this year and 2-5k Ethereum, I'm going to be a multi millionaire in my early 20s and you will be mad as fuck online that you didn't listen to me when you had the chance.

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-15094.html

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - Redneck - 11-22-2018 07:12 PM

I find it interesting that the only two coins doing okay now are Ripple and Stellar, both of which are being used in real world applications by major companies.

Ripple at 40 something cents and Stellar at 20 something cents, are probably the best investments for those who haven't completely jumped off the Crypto train.

It's amazing to see Ethereum at $130 and Litecoin at $30, time to cut losses or invest more? I tend to think it's going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever recovers.

The NEO I was buying for anywhere from $60 to $25 is now at $9, so much for my theory that Chinese government backed Crypto was going to be the next big thing.

Glad I only invested what i could afford to lose.

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - EVILYOSHIDA - 11-22-2018 07:20 PM

i know a lot of people that have gotten burned

they were high AF several months ago, now they are saying they have "financial issues"

some people dumped their savings into this ish

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - Redneck - 11-22-2018 07:28 PM

(11-22-2018 07:20 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  i know a lot of people that have gotten burned

they were high AF several months ago, now they are saying they have "financial issues"

Yeah, I only played, bought with money that I would have wasted on other trivial pursuits anyway.

But many people put everything into it. On the Reddit Crypto forums there are people talking about killing themselves.

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - EVILYOSHIDA - 11-22-2018 07:52 PM

(11-22-2018 07:28 PM)Redneck Wrote:  
(11-22-2018 07:20 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  i know a lot of people that have gotten burned

Yeah, I only played, bought with money that I would have wasted on other trivial pursuits anyway.

But many people put everything into it. On the Reddit Crypto forums there are people talking about killing themselves.

yeah bought I some too just for kicks, but I never promoted it

when everybody and their mom was issuing ICOs I knew the writing was on the wall

all of this is just a test run for a world digital currency

once the 5G beast system rolls out, this ledger system will be used for universal financial tracking and compliance

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - Chaos Reigns - 11-23-2018 03:09 AM

(11-22-2018 07:52 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  yeah bought I some too just for kicks, but I never promoted it

when everybody and their mom was issuing ICOs I knew the writing was on the wall

all of this is just a test run for a world digital currency

once the 5G beast system rolls out, this ledger system will be used for universal financial tracking and compliance

Dogecoin, Trumpcoin, people were saying "But only a limited amount of Bitcoin will be created" but meanwhile there were what, 1900 clones, at the peak? It may have increased, in number, but market cap is way down on the crypto market, in total.

I really dislike it for the same reason I dislike 'Q'. Because you can't criticize it. Criticism means you are the enemy, and that they are right. And it was being promoted to the alt-right (both Q and cryptos) and all these new people came out of the woodwork, and I was sitting there thinking "Ummm, but how do I know I can trust you?"

Don't get me wrong, if Clinton Foundation gets shut down it would still be one of the best days of my life. But I have seen enough in my lifetime to know it would be the classic "Without admission of ANY wrongdoing" type settlement.

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - EVILYOSHIDA - 11-23-2018 09:28 PM

what was hilarious is how the libertards kept saying that crypto was the key to social liberation
i was like UH NO, this is the key to MORE CONTROL

if the NWO did not like CRYPTO they would criminalize it.. esp. the conversion of crypto to FIAT

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - Redneck - 11-25-2018 10:10 AM

Bitcoin hit 3.8K today, and looks like it's still falling.

Litecoin $29

Ethereum $112

NEO $7

Even Ripple and Stellar have lost another 25% but are still doing better than most the others.

When Bitcoin hits $500 in a week, I'm buying Wink

RE: The Great Crypto Crash - EVILYOSHIDA - 11-25-2018 02:17 PM

lol.

how many fortunes have been lost through this?

Bulls win, Bears win... but pigs get SLAUGHTERED

also where is SHAH?

he said he was going to retire by Summer 2018

WHERE YOU AT BOI?