Evil Academy
FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? (/thread-15170.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - karasu - 05-16-2018 06:41 AM

I know they all lurk here and is why I will post my question here. I will not post the name of the MOD because I will not be rude

now I will explain:

I made a thread "Do you think Kirik has an anonymous account to enjoy freedom of expression"(which I thought is not unreasonable thing for him to do)

then I was FROZEN

next my email:

"I am curious for which offense my account was frozen and for how long I can expect my account to be frozen for that offense?"

the reply:

"You don't need to act out your troll-schtick in emails. The log says it was because you made a thread to ask if the site owner has alt accounts or something. Obviously you should not do that."

my response: "there is no need to be rude about it"

how did I say anything which was a "troll-schtick" in that exchange?

is this MOD possibly bitter because of some old housing grudge?

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - karasu - 05-16-2018 07:09 AM

and what is this place which I was taken as part of the email exchange:

MMA LLC user activation
MMA LLC <support@mmallc.freshdesk.com>
Today, 9:27 AM
You

karasu

A new MMA LLC Support Portal account has been created for you.

Click the url below to activate your account and select a password!

http://support.mixedmartialarts.com/register/........(I of course have deleted the rest of link info)

If the above URL does not work try copying and pasting it into your browser. If you continue to have problems, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
MMA LLC

and after registering I was not taking to mixedmartialarts.com but instead to this website..........is this website part of mixedmartialarts.com?

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - karasu - 05-16-2018 07:10 AM

website which I refer in above post:

http://support.mixedmartialarts.com/support/discussions

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - karasu - 05-16-2018 07:34 AM

and here are some suspicious thread titles under "Discussions" on that website:

BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE PASSPORTS(JAMESVIEN@YAHOO.COM)VISAS,SSN,COUNTERFIET MONEY
Posted by Muscathowad

ssssok google bing yahoo uc opera des
Posted by Xcreative03

Buy Real Registered or Fake Unregistered Passports, ID Cards, SSN, Driver's License, Birth Certificates, Visas, Diplomas, Divorce Certificate, Gun license, Adoption Certificates, Marriage Certificate, Residence Permit, Diplomas etc (harryjagues@gmail.com
Posted by Fonfukajoe

and many more like the above........very suspicious

and others like me were directed there as observed by these threads:

"Why can't I login?
Posted by Hworang,

Damian John b
started a topic 3 months ago
I email the support they send me this link to this site how does this help me unlock my account ?

KrzyBnzJnz
said a month ago
Exactly. So confused. "

again I was directed to this website as part of the email exchange concerning my mixedmartialarts.com account

is this website part of the mixedmartialarts.com community?

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - pug-thug - 05-16-2018 09:09 AM

long time no see karasu

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - CTsar - 05-16-2018 09:43 AM

Serious question, why do you even care? I dont knw how anyone can stand that place anymore. MMA looks dead. I dont think there will be a renaissance. Most of us seen Vitor begin and end his 22 year old fighting career. Time to move on IMO

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - karasu - 05-16-2018 11:16 AM

(05-16-2018 09:09 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  long time no see karasu

hey EY, how are things with you? I've missed a good EY thread at the other forum which always causes a stir Tongue

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - karasu - 05-16-2018 11:18 AM

(05-16-2018 09:43 AM)CTsar Wrote:  Serious question, why do you even care? I dont knw how anyone can stand that place anymore. MMA looks dead. I dont think there will be a renaissance. Most of us seen Vitor begin and end his 22 year old fighting career. Time to move on IMO

Creature of Habit syndrome. The OG can be a fun place to hang out and there are some good people there. And as for MMA I very rarely contribute to any discussion on the UG. MMA is a young lions interest and I am now an old house-cat Big Grin

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - pug-thug - 05-16-2018 10:36 PM

(05-16-2018 11:16 AM)karasu Wrote:  
(05-16-2018 09:09 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  long time no see karasu

hey EY, how are things with you? I've missed a good EY thread at the other forum which always causes a stir Tongue

the climate is a bit different now there and here as well. my account is still active there though.

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - pug-thug - 05-16-2018 10:38 PM

dumb reason to ban you for sure.

maybe there is some truth to it?

do ppl think Kirik is alt right or alt lite?

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - karasu - 05-17-2018 02:18 AM

I am not sure if I posted "alt.account" or "anonymous account" but it was followed by "for his freedom of expression enjoyment" which i thought was a very reasonable thing to do so that he(kirik) could enjoy the website same as any other fellow.....

well it seems I am still frozen. Is frozen a temporary status or a permanent status? It will be a hassle to create a new account if necessary.

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - SeƱor Penis - 05-17-2018 08:53 AM

Bunch of sjw's over there brah

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - karasu - 05-17-2018 01:02 PM

I don't know why my account is still frozen there. That thread I posted was immediately removed anyway and it is probably the case that almost no one saw that thread because how quickly the response to move it happened so I don't understand why they have to be so rude about it. And what's the big deal anyway, so what if kirik enjoys an anonymous account, why shouldn't he and why should it make so much trouble for me just for being curious about it?

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - sparkuri - 05-17-2018 06:35 PM

UG/OG= CANCER

Chris froze me for making an innocent thread once. Actually, he froze me for bumping it;made a year earlier;
a poll called "Has Dana White gone full retard?"
The poll numbers were promising, so at an opportune moment(another BLAF full-retard moment) I bumped it.

The message said, "You don't do that, EVER"

If I wanted to hang out at UFC.com, I'd go to UFC.com, because I prefer it when sites are honest about their identity.

RE: FROZEN @ MixedMartialArts.com & ??? - karasu - 05-18-2018 02:43 AM

(05-17-2018 06:35 PM)sparkuri Wrote:  UG/OG= CANCER

Chris froze me for making an innocent thread once. Actually, he froze me for bumping it;made a year earlier;
a poll called "Has Dana White gone full retard?"
The poll numbers were promising, so at an opportune moment(another BLAF full-retard moment) I bumped it.

The message said, "You don't do that, EVER"

If I wanted to hang out at UFC.com, I'd go to UFC.com, because I prefer it when sites are honest about their identity.

"Has Dana White gone full retard?"-------made me laugh Smile

The message said, "You don't do that, EVER"------- and Conor McGregor has not displayed worse behavior which is probably even encouraged by Mr. White?