Evil Academy
Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. (/thread-1119.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - EVILYOSHIDA - 07-17-2013 09:24 AM

In China.. the bigger you are, the bigger the punishment.

dirt poor xinjiang people when caught stealing are just given a slap on the wrist.

this is very Confucian. People in higher positions need to set an example.

in the US the opposite happens.. helpless poor people are targeted and jailed, while the rich get away even with stuff like Rape (polanski)

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - EVILYOSHIDA - 07-17-2013 09:26 AM

when they jailed BoxiLai it scared the hell out of corrupt rich Chinese. that is why they are scrambling to move overseas because a lot of these people made money by hook and crook.

when you jail a big fish, the other big fish get scared.

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Cool Hand Vutu - 07-17-2013 12:29 PM

OH the beauty of NE Asian culture!

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Hellfire Awaits - 07-17-2013 12:31 PM

Come on man this is just embarrassing.

I never once said shit about Indo-Fijians, and now you are dissing random people who belong to my race? Not cool.

I don't even like mainland Chinese so I have no clue where this anger is coming from.

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Cool Hand Vutu - 07-17-2013 12:34 PM

It wasnt directed at you stop being so fucking sensitive....

Its not all about you Ke Seki Byunshina!

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Cool Hand Vutu - 07-17-2013 12:37 PM

"Oh us Norf East Asians are second onry to da white gods!"

WOW so evolved!

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Hellfire Awaits - 07-17-2013 12:37 PM

Why can't we be friends, Vutu?

The chart of evolutionary friendship:

[Image: Ya1VHnv.png]

Why can't we be friends?

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Cool Hand Vutu - 07-17-2013 12:40 PM

"We can bill carr but not driba dem"

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Hellfire Awaits - 07-17-2013 12:43 PM

Shit, so you don't wanna be friends?

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Cool Hand Vutu - 07-17-2013 12:43 PM

(07-17-2013 12:37 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote:  Why can't we be friends, Vutu?

The chart of evolutionary friendship:

[Image: Ya1VHnv.png]

Why can't we be friends?

My child, stop posting bullshit that you know is not true.

Could it be that Melanesian retained mroe of their African genes given the fact that they lived in almost identical climates as sub saharan Africa?

You toddler like drawing means nothing my brother from a yellow mother.

I shouldnt have to lut up with this shit, my neck is killing me, I have a cold and Im up on harassment charges by one of my staff.

Its enough to kill a man then you come along (arong)

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Cool Hand Vutu - 07-17-2013 12:45 PM

(07-17-2013 12:43 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote:  Shit, so you don't wanna be friends?

Stop posting ghey shit.

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Hellfire Awaits - 07-17-2013 12:46 PM

The climates are nowhere near identical.

But yes, that is sort of what happened, although Melanesians have also gained novel adaptations of their own. Blonde hair exists nowhere in Africa.

But you are still more closely related to asians and whites than you are to 50 cent. Is that clear?

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Cool Hand Vutu - 07-17-2013 12:48 PM

(07-17-2013 12:46 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote:  The climates are nowhere near identical.

But yes, that is sort of what happened, although Melanesians have also gained novel adaptations of their own. Blonde hair exists nowhere in Africa.

But you are still more closely related to asians and whites than you are to 50 cent. Is that clear?

Are you fucking kidding me? hot humid climates dont exist in Africa?

I may be closely related to whites being largely dot indian but pure melanesians are not.

I have ONE great grandfather who was chinese and I dont have any asian features so dont tell me I am closely related to you cunts...fuck that!

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Hellfire Awaits - 07-17-2013 12:50 PM

(07-17-2013 12:48 PM)DONGED BY JOHNSON Wrote:  
(07-17-2013 12:46 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote:  The climates are nowhere near identical.

Are you fucking kidding me? hot humid climates dont exist in Africa?

I may be closely related to whites being largely dot indian but pure melanesians are not.

I have ONE great grandfather who was chinese and I dont have any asian features so dont tell me I am closely related to you cunts...fuck that!

WRONG. Your ancestors (who are the ancestors of whites, asians, native americans, etc.) migrated out of EAST Africa. Hot, yes. Humid, no.

West African blacks came from, well, west Africa.

Even the architecture of skin color among melanesians is different, and as a racial group, they are easily distinguishable from west african black. (for one, they grow facial hair quite easily.)

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Cool Hand Vutu - 07-17-2013 12:56 PM

[Image: mn011729_lg.jpg]

What is his ethnicity mr smarty pants?