Evil Academy
Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Printable Version

+- Evil Academy (http://www.evilyoshida.com)
+-- Forum: Discourse (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Freethinker's Academy (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. (/thread-1119.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - EVILYOSHIDA - 07-03-2013 07:02 AM

too much money in asia now..

no creativity. Jay Chou has some good songs. I posted them on this thread.

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - EVILYOSHIDA - 07-03-2013 07:07 AM

(07-03-2013 06:43 AM)sycotik Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 06:36 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  there are 100s of diff. dialects in China.

yeah there are country folks and city folks..

i'm starting to see country folks buy starbucks and 6 dollar lattes LMFAO.

I need a job. Hook me up. I could teach the hillbilly Chinese my hillbilly american ways! Is there a market for that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

if you're white and speak semi-standard english you can teach english easily.

other than that maybe sales or hotel/service.

lots of americans/westerners working in restaurants in China.. more high end of course.

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - The Diet Butcher - 07-03-2013 03:50 PM

I just discovered these guys the other day. I was having lunch at a restaurant on July 1 and they were broadcasting a free concert on the TV. These guys, Rubberband, were rockin' it. Apparently they write all their own tunes and have a pretty unique style and sound for HK. Not bad.

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - The Diet Butcher - 07-03-2013 05:37 PM

Sorry... this is the band I saw... MR. The other one was good too.

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - EVILYOSHIDA - 07-03-2013 06:36 PM

^ HAHAHAHAH

Re: RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - sycotik - 07-04-2013 05:52 AM

[/quote]

lots of americans/westerners working in restaurants in China.. more high end of course.
[/quote]

I have been to around 50 countries but not china. Can you send me a link or something on how I could accomplish this? I am serious by the way. Itching to get back over seas. Also, do you know of a round about pay scale?

Thanks boss

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Royce - 07-04-2013 05:56 AM

Haha, I wonder what happened to the real Eason Chan? A guy I went to school with is supposedly a famous songwriter in HK now.

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - EVILYOSHIDA - 07-04-2013 06:00 AM

[/quote]

I have been to around 50 countries but not china. Can you send me a link or something on how I could accomplish this? I am serious by the way. Itching to get back over seas. Also, do you know of a round about pay scale?

Thanks boss

[/quote]

Get your TEFL..

i'm not sure of any websites or anything.

But I do know that they pay around 2000 bucks US a month which isn't that bad for China.

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Winnson - 07-04-2013 07:08 AM

I really like that Hong Kong doesn't take entertainment very seriously.

In the US, it's like one of the controlling superpowers, and that's fucked.

Enjoy some Chrissie Chau

[Image: chrissie_01.jpg]

[Image: chrissie_chau1.jpg]

[Image: chrissie_02.jpg]

[Image: 5600264-chrissie-chau-11-446x600.jpg]

[Image: 4669196562_510880e30d_z.jpg]

[Image: www.eroglamour.com-11-chrissie-chau.jpg]

[Image: Chrissie-Chau-2.jpg]

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - EVILYOSHIDA - 07-04-2013 07:13 AM

^ sorry bro. You would make a good wingman.. because our tastes are divergent.

you really like that cute HK look huh?

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - EVILYOSHIDA - 07-04-2013 07:16 AM

this is what I like for Chinese girls!!

[Image: 4FF4588ABCAEB0E494F9997F66766E.jpg]

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Roland Bates - 07-15-2013 06:43 AM

Interesting contrast with the USA:

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2013-07/13/content_16770077.htm

"Officials' power is granted by the people and should be used for the people, and that power must be exercised in the open, President Xi Jinping said on Friday.

Xi made the remarks during his visit to the Hebei provincial department of civil affairs on Friday morning, the second day of his inspection tour in the province.

At the social welfare and social affairs section of the department, Xi viewed a wall adorned with the names and duties of officials and workers.

He said officials who do not observe rules and principles and abuse their power for private gain are doing a disservice to the people, adding that rules and regulations should not be "ignored by the officials".

Xi listened to provincial officials' opinions and suggestions on the latest campaign initiated by the Party's central authorities last month to create closer ties with the public.

The year-long campaign requires Party and government officials to eliminate hedonism, excessive bureaucracy and extravagance.

Xi said that only by getting closer to the public will officials cultivate feelings toward the people and be able to serve them wholeheartedly.

Officials should view the public as their teachers, he said. They should learn from the public and play a leading role in addressing their problems, he said.

On Thursday morning, Xi visited and talked with residents in Zhengding county, where he served as Party chief between 1983 and 1985. Xi told the residents that he came to see and hear from them and to get "recharged" from conversing with them.

On Thursday afternoon, Xi visited Xibaipo, a small village where Party leaders lived for 10 months in 1948 while preparing for the Communist Party of China's new role as the nation's ruling party.

Recalling the country's revolutionary history could bring a "positive energy" to Party members, Xi said.

Su Zhenguo, Party chief of Tuntou village, Meihua county, Hebei province, said fairness at work and close bonds with the people has become the new motto for all of the 113 Party members in the village.

"We know the importance of close ties with residents quite clearly because they usually tell us their opinions directly," he said. "With smooth channels to the higher leading members, the people will show stronger motivation after their particular demands are satisfied."

Gao Xinmin, a politics professor with the Party School of the CPC Central Committee, said that the Party wants to improve its image and create closer ties with the people through the campaign.

"The people don't tolerate high public expenses on receptions, officials' overseas trips and so on, and this campaign is expected to meet the people's demand to some extent," she said."

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - DONG JOHNSON - 07-15-2013 07:21 AM

(07-04-2013 07:16 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  this is what I like for Chinese girls!!

[Image: 4FF4588ABCAEB0E494F9997F66766E.jpg]

i could feel the pain of my hip bone slamming into her boney ass.

*shudder

RE: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Roland Bates - 07-17-2013 08:07 AM

China executes its "Bernie Madoff". The neocon author tries to spin this as a bad thing, lol.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/dont-scheme-in-china-zeng-chengjie-executed-secretly-for-65-billion-ponzi-scheme/

"China silently executed real estate developer Zeng Chengjie last week, a man who fraudulently stole billions of dollars from tens of thousands of investors.

The amount of money Zeng stole along with the fraudulent Ponzi tactics he utilized to steal have earned him the label of China’s Bernie Madoff, Business Insider reports.

Many of Zeng’s clients were members of the Chinese government, most of whom removed their investments from Zeng’s projects in 2009 when new policies were put in place that would affect their financial endeavors. This left Zeng accountable to his ordinary investors who could now clearly see where all of their money had gone.

Zeng was once a highly respected businessman who had worked his way up from poverty. But all the admiration he attained went out the window when he was found to be the head of a Ponzi scheme that cheated and deceived thousands of people out of their hard-earned money.

All of his assets were then sold by a state-owned company.

Zeng was put to death by way of lethal injection. His family wasn’t notified until two days after the execution took place, which contradicts China’s law that families must be allowed to see their loved ones before an execution.

A Chinese court held that Zeng made no request to see his family before his death, which many believe to be a lie.

China’s government is involved in most white collar businesses and may have even profited from the liquidation of Zeng’s company. China is also notorious for its use of the death penalty, executing thousands of people a year. A former railroad minister was given the death sentence last week for accepting millions of dollars in bribes."

Re: Chinese Culture. Movies. Music. Food. Here. - Hellfire Awaits - 07-17-2013 08:38 AM

^^^

One of many things I respect about the Chinese government.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk