Evil Academy

Full Version: Public Schools teaching boys they can be girls if they want
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: 628x471.jpg]
"YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT. BOY , GIRL OR NEITHER."

"gender identity is about what's in here *points to the heart*"
Wow. Could the find anyone more effeminate than that dude to indoctrinate those poor kids?

"Let me thsee those haaands!"
He is promoting nothing but gender confusion.

Very sad.
We are literally living in a dystopian fantasy. Tell me what is the difference between modern society and Brave New World?

Only in degree are we different.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
It's even worse in some ways. I remember in brave new world they would send people into rehabiliation. also their society was sterile but kind of clean and safe.

but yeah..I think western society has already exceeded it already. a lot of the tech in brave new world has already been achieved.

the thing is this stuff will not work. People just know.

In brave new world, the inhabitants were fascinated with that savage man.. that is because something about him touched them at a primal level.

the new agers are waging war with God. they literally are. they will not win.
(04-17-2013 05:40 AM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]We are literally living in a dystopian fantasy. Tell me what is the difference between modern society and Brave New World?

Only in degree are we different.

Exactly. Brave New World is what is being promoted, we just aren't to those extremes yet.

if the west wants to screw themselves up that's fine.. don't pass on this bullcrap to other countries.

but that is exactly what they are doing using their NGO transnational networks.

once something is normalized in the west, it begins spreading like a virus to the east. but people are wisening up.

Hungary just purged all their public schools of marxist education. they will be teaching all traditional values to kids.
Trying to stroll in there under the guise of an "anti-bullying" campaign. Very subversive.

The whole Fallon Fox thing crystallizes just how batshit crazy they're willing to go with this thing. "Gender identity is about what's in here" *points to heart, punches biological woman in the face*
(04-17-2013 07:08 PM)Skynet Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to stroll in there under the guise of an "anti-bullying" campaign. Very subversive.

The whole Fallon Fox thing crystallizes just how batshit crazy they're willing to go with this thing. "Gender identity is about what's in here" *points to heart, punches biological woman in the face*

I posted this link in a thread over on the Pride Never Die forum, but it seems they're giving Fallon Fox a big tv push to try to make him/her a star.

Pretty disgusting eh.

http://www.canada.com/sports/Crossfire+T...story.html

(04-17-2013 12:42 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 628x471.jpg]
"YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT. BOY , GIRL OR NEITHER."

"gender identity is about what's in here *points to the heart*"

I'll be damned if I'd let this fruit anywhere near my son.
transgender is next folks!
this shit has no place in education.

America desperately needs traditional education returned. Strong emphasis on literacy, math and science supplemented by some fine arts and Physical education and nothing else. This is actually an atrocity.

Have we slipped this far, they we have allowed the Marxists full blown control of our children s minds? We are in dangerous territory now folks.
FUCKING SICKENING!
(04-17-2013 10:12 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]transgender is next folks!

It's here already.

'Live life as a girl': transgender child's parents sue school

[Image: 729coy-620x349.jpg]

Told to live life as a girl, six-year-old Coy Mathis' parents are now suing her school over toilet access. Photo: AP

A six-year-old girl with vibrant violet hair has become the unlikely poster child for the rights of transgender people after her school barred her from using the girls' bathroom.

The family of Coy Mathis has filed a civil rights lawsuit against her Colorado school over the issue, which has become a cause celebre since hitting the headlines this week, CNN reported on Thursday.

Coy was born a boy but according to her mother she started expressing herself as a girl at the age of 18 months.

When the behaviour continued, the parents sought medical advice and were told that their child was transgender - a little girl in a boy's body.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/live-life...2famy.html
This is not just evil. This is war against creation.

I will pray for St. Darwin to send a plague upon their houses.

Kids in Australia now have to read a book called "Ned, Ted and Fred, a story of two daddies and a happy little boy"

They would not stand for this shit in Fiji. Maybe EY is correct cause Fiji is almost 50/50 Hindu/Christian, they actually have values.

The end of the west is upon us my friends. This isnt a conspiracy theory its more like predicting the weather as the thunder clouds roll on in.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's