Evil Academy

Full Version: The most important quote of our current era?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:"Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality, and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into a highly controlled society."

- Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages - America's Role in the Technetronic Era, 1970
"the emergence of a charismatic personality"

Who do you suggest that this is? That's something I have seen attributed to the soon to arrive anti-christ.
I don't know if I believe in a literal anti-Christ. But I do believe in this completely fabricated mass media darling here:

][Image: e1PvSNc.jpg]
Some suggest that he will cause something to happen so that he can invoke martial/FEMA law which allows him to stay in office. Time will tell about that.

Being a Christian I've come to expect certain things to happen in the end times. The Anti-Christ will arrive on the scene AND there will be a falling away of Christians from their faith. We see that part happening today and even secular media has written articles about how few people believe like they did even 10 years ago.

But one major thing that will happen is the Anti-Christ will take his place in the temple of God as hold himself that he is God. Well they are currently rebuilding the temple of God now and they are looking for a red heifer and trying to breed one for their sacrifices. (wonder how that's going to go over with the animal lover crowd).

So I'm in watch and pray mode to see what's coming next.
(07-15-2015 12:01 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]Some suggest that he will cause something to happen so that he can invoke martial/FEMA law which allows him to stay in office. Time will tell about that.

Being a Christian I've come to expect certain things to happen in the end times. The Anti-Christ will arrive on the scene AND there will be a falling away of Christians from their faith. We see that part happening today and even secular media has written articles about how few people believe like they did even 10 years ago.

But one major thing that will happen is the Anti-Christ will take his place in the temple of God as hold himself that he is God. Well they are currently rebuilding the temple of God now and they are looking for a red heifer and trying to breed one for their sacrifices. (wonder how that's going to go over with the animal lover crowd).

So I'm in watch and pray mode to see what's coming next.

I really don't subscribe to a literal interpretation of the Bible, but I certainly respect true Christians who do. Israel is without a doubt attempting to fulfill prophecy, and I am firmly in the camp that expects the Obama administration to attempt to stay in office longer than January of 2017. One thing is for sure, we are living in interesting times. Watch and pray mode is called for, IMO.
this is how brazen they are... they tell you what they are going to do. americans have no excuse. they were willfully ignorant.

many love evil. they want to be that evil.

so many good threads.. too bad I'm gonna go drinking for a bit. gonna enjoy some nice martinis

bbl folks!
Good choice on Brzezinski.

He has said and written many things that have turned out to be very prophetic, if you will.

Another one I might choose is the PNAC one on the need for a "new Pearl Harbor" in order to spur on their now implemented goals in SE Asia and the ME.
Dont worry. Be happy
Obama is almost completely manufactured.

community organizer with a questionable background becoming the President.

the thing that doesn't fit is he isn't charismatic.

The guy is Mr. Teleprompter. he has no spontaneity. Trump is more charismatic than Obama by far
Obama came off as extremely charismatic at first. Then after he got in we got to know him a bit.

And I don't think Barry realized what he was in for when he signed on. He will die fairly young.
Anyone over 40 shouldn't have professional photos and videos as a child or teenager. Unless you were famous back then.

Obama was on the sights of the controllers way back. Everything needed to put him into place was done.

When he spoke as a STATE SENATOR first term at Kerry's DNC I know something was up.

Then Blagojevich was jailed without being allowed to tell his story?
All bad news. I'm glad it's close to being history.
quote seems to foreshadow the rise of trump
Obama was never a real charismatic.

Donald Trump however is a TRUE charismatic.

Donald Trump may be sincere, but he may be part of a bigger plan that he is unaware of.
Quote:"Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality, and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into a highly controlled society."

- Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages - America's Role in the Technetronic Era, 1970

Brzezinski was wrong. This was America in the Technotronic Era:

[Image: technotronic-pump-up-the-jam-o.gif]

Pump up the jam, indeed. Cue the Georgia Guidestones...

[Image: W2xRnHD.jpg]
Amazing thread.

Obama imo lost his charisma too soon to play the role that was possibly slated for him.
LOL @ Trump being the Anti-Christ, what a hilarious juxtaposition of archetypes, it might just fuckin work lol - can you imagine that??

If there is any sort of Anti-Christal plan going on, I get the feeling like these people keep putting all their physical resources into their plans of prophecy or whatever, then expect the occult powers to show up and take it to the next level, but it never does and they are only stuck with the mess they built.

Then again they are fanatical, so maybe they have experienced enough to justify such faith...

So strange how the most bizarre of ancient religious texts are actually completely relevant to today's world... is it self-fulfilling? Or is there really something to this crazy tale?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's