Evil Academy

Full Version: 2015 new BBC DOCUMENTARY ON SANDY HOOK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
smh smh smh smh

Quote:Abbie Louise 1 month ago
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Like when Jesse Lewis' mother was describing the moment she found out her son was dead it sounds like she doesn't even care.
27:00

THEY ADDRESS THE TRUTHERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
People need to watch this. Someone asked a surviving kid what happened that day.. he was like "don't want to talk about it"

odd odd reactions.

STRANGE INTERVIEWS.
(07-01-2015 02:48 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]27:00

THEY ADDRESS THE TRUTHERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

She should focus more on her children's safety, which she put at risk on 12/14/12.

No responsible human being leaves two children at home all by themselves to return a library book.
The parent laughing is very very odd.

I just saw a TedX talk regarding lying, genuineness and how to spot a liar.

One woman was accused of murdering her child. She claims she didn't murder her own child then flashes a huge smile after she says this. The speaker points out how this is a distinctive tell of a liar - the big grin. OJ Simpson did it on the stand too. She shows a pic of him.

Then she shows a video of a real grieving mother who lost her daughter to a killer. There's no smiling. No weirdness. She is clearly a distraught mother.

I'm not saying the thing is a hoax but nobody laughs after losing their child. I don't care how nervous you are.
Jinx with the common sense.

I seriously can't believe that people think these reactions are normal. they are ABNORMAL reactions.

the stages of grieving are consistent across all races and cultures.

sandy hook breaks that norm.
If people don't stand up to this issue.. and don't call for a full investigation into Sandy Hook you may be subjecting yourself to ENGINEERED REALITY.

this is why I concentrate on this issue. it's one of the biggest issues in the US right now. If we let them get away with this the sky is the limit with what they can possibly pull off next.

What I want people to do is ASK FOREIGNERS who don't know about this incident to watch the parent's reactions 1-2 days after the shooting. they will all LAUGH AND MOCK IT AS FAKE. i have done this experiment time and time again.
This kid at 30:00 is just plain weird. He sounds like a kid whose dialogue is written by an adult trying to sound like a kid.
(07-01-2015 06:37 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]From: RefriedJinx 1
The parent laughing is very very odd.

I just saw a TedX talk regarding lying, genuineness and how to spot a liar.

One woman was accused of murdering her child. She claims she didn't murder her own child then flashes a huge smile after she says this. The speaker points out how this is a distinctive tell of a liar - the big grin. OJ Simpson did it on the stand too. She shows a pic of him.

Then she shows a video of a real grieving mother who lost her daughter to a killer. There's no smiling. No weirdness.

[Image: bush1.jpg]
(07-01-2015 09:34 PM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]This kid at 30:00 is just plain weird. He sounds like a kid whose dialogue is written by an adult trying to sound like a kid.

exactly. the entire thing stinks

actually scratch that it REEKS
"Now, you must remember: the enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy."
- Shaolin Abbott, Enter the Dragon

[Image: tsDBMuS.jpg]
(07-01-2015 09:34 PM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]This kid at 30:00 is just plain weird. He sounds like a kid whose dialogue is written by an adult trying to sound like a kid.

It's the Child-Prodigy Wisdom Story.

They're basically scripted stories meant to either play upon people's emotions or push an agenda of some kind.

Nearly all of the parents had one.

I'll try to make a video compilation of them when I get a chance.
OK I tried to watch that, but it is so cringeworthy I couldn't.

You don't have to be a master of reading people to tell that everyone I watched for the first 5 minutes or so was completely and absolutely full of shit.

Psyops
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's