Evil Academy

Full Version: Chinese Shame Culture FAIL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://college.usatoday.com/2015/06/06/e...nce-video/

I think we all remember this little trollop. Well now on the internet you can see her sex tape where she simulates rape. This bitch better call the bugman cause her twat is most likely a hive.

Where the heck are this girls parents? Who would ever think of marrying this girl now? Who would be crazy enough to even hire her now. Unbelievable, I don't even know what this world is coming to.

Emma Sulkowicz – the Columbia University graduate who made headlines for her protest art criticizing the school’s handling of her alleged sexual assault – has released a new performance piece, according to artnet News.

RELATED: Columbia University student to carry mattress until alleged rapist leaves campus
The eight-minute video, titled “Ceci N’est Pas Un Viol” — French for “This is Not a Rape” — features Sulkowicz and an anonymized male actor having seemingly consensual sex in a dorm room. But the act soon turns violent as the actor chokes and slaps Sulkowicz, removes his condom and penetrates her against her will.

Directed by Ted Lawson, the video can be viewed here and is prefaced with a trigger warning: “The following text contains allusions to rape. Everything that takes place in the following video is consensual but may resemble rape.”

In an accompanying text to the video, Sulkowicz said: “‘Ceci N’est Pas Un Viol’ is not about one night in August, 2012” – the night Sulkowicz says she was raped by a fellow Columbia student.

She instead explains: “It’s about your decisions, starting now. It’s only a reenactment if you disregard my words. It’s about you, not him.”

Sulkowicz then provides a framework of questions to challenge viewers’ interpretation of and motive behind watching the piece: “Do you desire pleasure? Do you desire revulsion? Is this to counteract your unconscious enjoyment? What do you want from this experience?” and “Are you searching for proof? Proof of what? Are you searching for ways to either hurt or help me?”
you're sayin gher half japanese half chinese mom failed her?

Or perhaps her jewish father did?
I just wanted to put a catchy headline in for the story. But yes, I think her mother completely failed her.
her parents are both psychologists which probably explains here mental instability.

she should be in jail for false rape claims
a lot of the asian women who marry caucasians tend to hate their culture of origin.. so it should not be a surprise.

not all of them, but many of them.

when they marry a caucasian they basically leave the asian culture.
I think in these matters it is usually a question of penile rectitude???!!!
It is not a Chinese shame culture fail. It is very much a Jewish feminist supremacy culture fail, moreso for feminism being Jewish than the actress (in both informal and common senses) herself.
"A gentleman never talks foul of a woman no matter how foul she may be. "
Me

Sent from the Bagelshop® using Tapatalk
(07-01-2015 11:00 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]her parents are both psychologists which probably explains here mental instability.

Psychiatrists, not psychologists.
(07-01-2015 08:48 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2015 11:00 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]her parents are both psychologists which probably explains here mental instability.

Psychiatrists, not psychologists.

It should be noted that both her parents, who are prominent Manhattan psychiatrists, participated in her campaign against her accused rapist. They supported her throughout, although I'm not sure if their stance has changed since the sex video.

Quote:Who would ever think of marrying this girl now? Who would be crazy enough to even hire her now. Unbelievable, I don't even know what this world is coming to.

Oh you'd be surprised, there are plenty of emasculated and feminized men who would still marry her, and probably a fair amount of people who would hire her due to her cause celebre status.
Reference URL's