Evil Academy

Full Version: OG new low. Banned for discussing conspiracies IN the conspiracy ground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
OY VEY.

so they moved a sandy hook thread to the conspiracy ground.. so I continued discussing the issue over there and voila.. nitecrawler froze me..

i was only posting on that thread today so I knew it was due to that thread.

NEW LOW.

banned for talking conspiracies on the conspiracy ground. what a joke.

You can talk about bigfoot , ET, 9/11 all day.. you hit the real meat.. you get the hammer.

Long Live evilyoshida.com!
Talking about possible false flag events and questioning whether these events are being used to push agendas seems to be the taboo subject lately.

Basically, it's okay for the media to lie and the government to conceal information.

But it's not okay for people to question and talk about it.

There have even been members here that get upset that it gets discussed and talked about.

Luckily, they have not been in the majority.
Is nitecrawler a rogue mod alt?
^ i get it that they don't want that stuff on the main forum. it's their forum I respect that.

however they made a wasteland called Conspiracyground to dump all the undesirable CT threads.

but what is funny i got BANNED for discussing CONSPIRACY THEORIES IN THE CONSPIRACY GROUND.

how nutty is that?

it's like getting banned for playing basketball at a basketball game. Or getting banned for punching someone in a MMA fight.

JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE

i'm not even angry.. it just proves to me that I'm on the right track. real information causes all sorts of butthurt. fake information makes people laugh.
I got banned right after posting the multiple lottery winnings of some sandy hook parents.

some people just can't handle it.

I also make it clear these don't prove a hoax.. but it does just add to the insane amounts of fuckery going on with that small town
oh you're saying he might be fraser?

i think that's possible.

fraser never liked me
Nitecrawler convinced me to leave before I got banned between that thread that he moved to the Conspiracy Ground and the Moon Landing thread.

He is a mod with the maturity level of maybe a 15 year old. He eggs on his band of merry men to hate on you and does the same himself. He's a mod there.

Right after he moved that 'I can't believe some people believe Sandy Hook was fake' thread to the Conspiracy ground, after a couple of days and thousands of views (page 10), he just started going off with the insults, gifs and being a smartass.

The thread was up plenty long on the OG and he didn't say anything, only after he moved it he went all smartass.

Oh, and you have have gone a little hard in the paint on that thread after I left boss, LOL!

But yeah, I am done with that place for a bit. It is completely infiltrated and I would rather not give it traffic right now.
Quote:Oh, and you have have gone a little hard in the paint on that thread after I left boss, LOL!

I was about to go all out too. I get stronger as the thread develops and I see an incentive to post more. I was holding back with my best evidence in the beginning of the thread.. just posted the walking in circles vid and some gene rosen/robbie parker. But then I started turning up the heat.. introducing more and more anomalies.

I was converting people.

Soup and Beer at first was mocking me.. then I showed him more evidence like the sandy hook choir thing.. and he was like WAIT WHAT? those AREN'T THE SAME PEOPLE?

[Image: superbowl6_zpsb3ce02e8.jpg]

I think his mind was blown.. and he has shifted his views somewhat.
(06-26-2015 05:12 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]oh you're saying he might be fraser?

i think that's possible.

fraser never liked me

Yes. Fraser was getting a lot of heat for quite awhile. I don't believe he up and walked away from that place.
could have been vulva fabulous:

Quote:You really are a piece of shit man. My friends lost their cousin that day, Vicki Soto. I knew her as well but I was 10yrs older and friends with her cousin. The way you shit on this tragedy with your disrespectful bullshit is unforgivable imo.

he called me a piece of shit for asking questions. I never said Vicki Soto didn't die.

I just outlined possible scenarios.

Let's just pause for a moment and assume I did say no one died. How truly evil is that? A little nutty but evil?

Did I wish death upon anyone? Did I preach violence?

meanwhile all of the OG were supporting the Iraq War, Libyan wars that have killed 100s of thousands of people.. yet they are seen as teh rational ones? I was against those from DAY 1

how about those that support Israel.. shall I post the dead palestinian baby pics?

what a joke? How am I evil for questioning this event? I honestly think it stinks.

if vulvafabulous posts a pic of him with Vicki Soto.. or his friend's "cousin" with vicki soto i might change my mind. How come NO ONE POSTS PHOTOS? The guy whose mother in law was hochsprung. post a photo! kill this conspiracy theory!
I logged in to post there that you are banned and I am done, but said fuck it.

There is no use.
That probably ain't the premiere site for MMA anymore, what with no longer allowing UFC gifs, most posters being brand new accounts, and topics posted for the sole purpose of clicks, admitted by Kirik himself.

That site used to be all about MMA.

Now it's all about that cheddar baby! Clicks!

I am done.
you should post at dagwood's site.. global-mma.. i like that site actually

I wish we could have our OFF TOPIC but their MMA discussion
(06-26-2015 05:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]could have been vulva fabulous:

Quote:You really are a piece of shit man. My friends lost their cousin that day, Vicki Soto. I knew her as well but I was 10yrs older and friends with her cousin. The way you shit on this tragedy with your disrespectful bullshit is unforgivable imo.

he called me a piece of shit for asking questions. I never said Vicki Soto didn't die.

I just outlined possible scenarios.

Let's just pause for a moment and assume I did say no one died. How truly evil is that? A little nutty but evil?

Did I wish death upon anyone? Did I preach violence?

meanwhile all of the OG were supporting the Iraq War, Libyan wars that have killed 100s of thousands of people.. yet they are seen as teh rational ones? I was against those from DAY 1

how about those that support Israel.. shall I post the dead palestinian baby pics?

what a joke? How am I evil for questioning this event? I honestly think it stinks.

if vulvafabulous posts a pic of him with Vicki Soto.. or his friend's "cousin" with vicki soto i might change my mind. How come NO ONE POSTS PHOTOS? The guy whose mother in law was hochsprung. post a photo! kill this conspiracy theory!

A poster, who I believe was named Nucky, called the son-in-law out on this.

The son-in-law said he was at work and would post a picture when he got home.

Then he never did.

The only photos he had on his Twitter were the same one's being floated around by the media.
(06-26-2015 05:56 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]I logged in to post there that you are banned and I am done, but said fuck it.

There is no use.

yeah. it's useless.

i have some residual nostalgia over that place.. but it really has changed. too many shills and establishment sycophants. I guess the real guys all dispersed to other places. last few years many new forums popped up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's