Evil Academy

Full Version: EYer "THE LOGE" found skull in masonic temple. Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
By: THE LOGE

Over the weekend two close friends of mine went to a wedding of a mutual friend of theirs.

The reception was held at the Masonic Temple in my hometown and they decided to sneak off and do some exploring/snooping.

Strangely enough they found very few locked doors.

They discovered a full shooting range in the basement of this very large and very old building.

They then wandered into what appeared to be a ceremonial room with large throne like chairs, scepters, robes, top hats, staffs, and other strange ceremonial accoutrements strewn about.

A wooden table they described as diamond shaped drew their attention. One of the sides of the table was butted up flush with a wall. They pulled the table away from the wall revealing a drawer on the side of the table that had been flush with the wall. The drawer was locked. After inspecting the table they discovered that it had fold out leaves. They flipped the leaves out and to their surprise that action unlocked the drawer.

They opened the drawer and were shocked to find a human skull, a femur bone, and what appeared to be an upper arm bone. They weren't 100% sure whether or not the bones were authentic; they described the arm and leg bones as feeling lighter than they would have expected but they both agreed that the skull, especially the mandible and teeth, looked and felt very real.

They called off their search after discovering the human remains. None of us quite know what to make of this but it's incredibly strange and I thought that the OG would enjoy this real life National Treasure like story!

Here is one of my friends posing with the skull and some other things that they found!

[Image: rpuEEmE.jpg]
I think it's a photo of real things they use.

The two limb bones are part of the skull and cross bones symbolism. (eg. Skull and Bones logo).
yeah 322.

Supposedly you're also not supposed to say the name of Jesus in the lodge either.

Christians who join masonic temples are in GRAVE ERROR
I've never heard they can't say Jesus.
What's that about?
Quote: After dinner, a Past Master asked me to step into the adjoining lodge room. It was there that he expressed his concern over the "error" I had made that evening. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. I asked him what the problem was, and his answer, which should have been a wake-up call for me and for any Christian was, "You prayed in the name of Jesus Christ." When I asked him how that could possibly be a problem, he said, "It may be offensive to our Jewish members." I then looked over at the altar, where the unopened Holy Bible was resting. I said, "PM (no need for names), in a few moments, we are going to be opening lodge with the Holy Bible on the altar, complete with New Testament. How do our Jewish brothers feel about that?" He said, "It doesn’t have to be the Bible on the altar. It could just as easily be the book of Koran." I said, "But, it ISN’T the book of Koran. It is the Holy Bible." I was upset, so I walked away. This "instruction" had also been confirmed, by the way, by one of the principal officers who walked up to us during our conversation. I thought later, "What have I missed here?" This was my first realization that there is no mention of Jesus Christ in any of the prayers I was still in the process of learning as Chaplain.

ex-masons have commented on this repeatedly. you're not supposed to even say JESUS

it is anti-jesus
Quote:They opened the drawer and were shocked to find a human skull, a femur bone, and what appeared to be an upper arm bone

[Image: Bones_logo.jpg]
some guy on that thread said he went to a masonic lodge and it was full of drugs
(06-26-2015 08:53 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]some guy on that thread said he went to a masonic lodge and it was full of drugs

I dated a girl for a while back in the 90's who's father was a ranking member in the local Masonic Lodge. She was sexually abused by her dad and other lodge members and supposedly this is a problem with many Masonic lodges.

They are very evil at their core and they take many oaths that bind them to Satan. You pretty much are condemning your soul to hell if you become a Mason and stay involved in that. You have to take many oaths that commit you to the evil behind it.
they say they are about benevolent good works and making good men better...

if that were the case why the secrecy?
(06-25-2015 07:01 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]By: THE LOGE

Over the weekend two close friends of mine went to a wedding of a mutual friend of theirs.

The reception was held at the Masonic Temple in my hometown and they decided to sneak off and do some exploring/snooping.

They discovered a full shooting range in the basement of this very large and very old building.

They then wandered into what appeared to be a ceremonial room with large throne like chairs, scepters, robes, top hats, staffs, and other strange ceremonial accoutrements strewn about.

A wooden table they described as diamond shaped drew their attention. One of the sides of the table was butted up flush with a wall. They pulled the table away from the wall revealing a drawer on the side of the table that had been flush with the wall. The drawer was locked. After inspecting the table they discovered that it had fold out leaves. They flipped the leaves out and to their surprise that action unlocked the drawer.

They opened the drawer and were shocked to find a human skull, a femur bone, and what appeared to be an upper arm bone. They weren't 100% sure whether or not the bones were authentic; they described the arm and leg bones as feeling lighter than they would have expected but they both agreed that the skull, especially the mandible and teeth, looked and felt very real.

They called off their search after discovering the human remains. None of us quite know what to make of this but it's incredibly strange and I thought that the OG would enjoy this real life National Treasure like story!

Here is one of my friends posing with the skull and some other things that they found!

That guy doesn't exactly looked dressed for a wedding in a masonic lodge.

He looks ready to get the hay in.
The skull is a fake to.
(06-27-2015 03:32 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2015 07:01 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]By: THE LOGE

That guy doesn't exactly looked dressed for a wedding in a masonic lodge.

He looks ready to get the hay in.
Remember people have no sense of respect anymore so why would he dress up
^^ Yeah, a lot of people dress like shit no matter where they are.
I wonder how THE LOGE pronounces his name?

Is it like, The Lodge?
I was thinking more like LOWZH rhymes with rose
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's