Evil Academy

Full Version: US to give Charleston Shooting victims 29 million dollards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
U.S. to fast track $29 million to help Charleston shooting victims' families
WASHINGTON
The Justice Department will fast track the sending of $29 million to South Carolina to help families of victims of the mass murder of nine churchgoers at a historic black church in Charleston, a Justice Department spokesman said on Friday.

An unspecified portion of the money, allocated under the government's national Crime Victim Assistance Formula Grant program, can be used to provide services to the families of victims of the shootings at Emmanuel AME Church, spokesman Kevin Lewis said.
since when does the US govt. give free money to victims of shootings. dozens of shooting happen a day in the US? are they all getting millions?
Yeah, usually the big money goes into shooting people overseas.

This is different alright.
the theories have started:

Quote:Elizabeth M
It is Fraud asking for donations, just like SHook, when the event is fake. The use of propaganda may be legal, but seeking funds for a non-existent event is fraud. This is one way we may collectively be able to put these actors and crisis management pr people in jail.
i thought the usA pays $500 dollards for brown crayola people virus, so maybe should pay only $400 USA printed dollards for their own black church goers?
That seems really weird. There were 9 people shot, so that's just over $3M per victim?

What...The...Fuck?
How much do you get if a cop shoots your dog?
(06-21-2015 11:27 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]How much do you get if a cop shoots your dog?

the cop gets suspended with pay
Doesn't this set an extremely dangerous precedent, what with all the people getting murdered in America daily?

How very strange.
are these payoffs?

let's assume false flag.. or something contrived. this could very well be hush money.

who does this?

9 people died so 29 million goes to the families and parts of the community there?

WHO DOES THIS?
Apparently America does this. The question is why.
This is just your normal bribery in the US. I'm sure some Congressmen from South Carolina voted in a particular way in exchange for this money. Congressmen get reelected based on their ability to bring home the pork.
the pastor of the Church is a state senator.

This is HUSH MONEY FOLKS.
the CT community is not really interested in this issue it seems.

I am looking into it now.. I want to find more info about this event.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's