Evil Academy

Full Version: 'Welcome to Sweden'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Published on Jun 15, 2015
What is life like in Sweden? "The politicians are participating in a chicken race of “goodness” where everybody tries to one-up each other in caring for the citizens of OTHER countries while Swedish retirees, school children, handicapped and other vulnerable categories of people are thorougly ignored."

these people got subverted. to be honest I don't feel sorry for them.

how can you be so dumb and accept all these bullshit ideologies?

it's time to stop blaming the conspirators and start blaming YOURSELVES!

you can't control what others do!
(06-18-2015 09:43 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]these people got subverted. to be honest I don't feel sorry for them.

The lad seems to be part of a growing minority of awakened Swedes (native or immigrant).

It's happening there, it seems, but slowly.
protection against this starts with MOTHERS and WOMEN.

MOTHERS raise the kids and need to teach their kids the right way.

DUDES COMPLAINING ON THE NET DOESN'T DO SHIT.

MEN MUST BE ACTIVE IN CONVERTING THE FEMALES!

feminism is ANTI-WOMAN.. it forces the woman to be like a man.. and to compete with a man in a game where they are disadvantaged. true feminism celebrates motherhood and sacralizes that position!
I know a lot of swedes.. most of the guys I know are aware of what's going on but do not speak against it because they may lose their jobs or lose friendships with "progressive" swedish friends
(06-18-2015 09:43 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]these people got subverted. to be honest I don't feel sorry for them.

Well, turning the masses against something and pushing them in another direction takes whatever it takes...in another words you can't really blame the masses because they don't think for themselves, and whatever line gets them moving in the right direction, whether opposing foreign influence or their elites who conspire with foreign influence, is as good as its effectiveness.

That said, your point is solid, especially as it relates to Swedes. Prof. Kevin MacDonald has recently been focusing on the historic tendency of those of Nordic descent to support the idea of "equality", and has a very interesting presentation on the matter. This talk was actually done in Sweden very recently. For instance he talks about how the Quakers and Puritans (movements of Nordic-descended English) were not under foreign influence, yet pushed racial equality and completely morally based ingroup-outgroup designation. He mentions how one of the top Quakers or Puritans even took it to the furthest degree and expressed sorrow for favoring his own kids over people who lived on the other side of the world.

^^^
Yeah, we gave that a watch a while back. He furthermore explained the Anglian, Huguenot and Scottish descended southerners weren't having any of it. I didn't realize the Puritans and Quakers were Nords until I watched the film. But yeah, the white messiah complex does seem to run deep in the Nord bloodline.
Reference URL's