Evil Academy

Full Version: Swedish Man Has Had It. WHITE POWR!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

I don't want no foreign pricks to take my job away from me.
My tax dollars paid their ransom. Would they do the same for me?
I don't, I don't want them in my home.
I don't, I don't want them finding me alone.
They're commies, subhuman subversives.
They're commies, they're human living curses.
They got nowhere to go so let them drown,
I don't want them around so let them drown.
So let's bomb the boats and feed the fish.
Gulls peck flesh from rancid stiffs decaying on the deep blue sea.
Bits and pieces here and there, bomb them far from my country.
Do you, do you want them in your home?
Do you want them finding you alone?
They got nowhere to go so let them blow.
I don't want them around so let them drown.
Let's bomb the boats and feed the fish,
Bomb the boats and feed their fucking flesh to the fish.

(PS: Not quite as convincing with the swedish drawl)
From what I've seen, it seems in Sweden that for every one person who thinks like him, there are three who welcome the destruction of Sweden. The youth in Sweden seem to be particularly brainwashed. The antifa contingent seems to be especially strong there too. I don't want to say that Sweden is fucked, because I try to never take that defeatist attitude. But the prospects do look grim.
Today I attended a college graduation ceremony. FULL of mixed races, names, cultures and religions.

And you know what? It works. At least it does here (Canada).

Someone suggested to me recently that its because Canada is so relatively young, we don't have any long term cultural roots to be threatened... in fact much of our culture IS 'multiculturalism'.

I don't know about this guy's whole rant about kicking swedes out to house immigrants or whatever (if that's true its fucked up), but I always wonder in places like Sweden when people are complaining of a multicultural trend if things are really different there somehow, or if they are just being racist wankers.

I understand how multiculturalism is being twisted for other agendas, but tbh I think its really cool here for the most part because of all the immigrants, and cheer when I can see the government helping families come and live here. Most of my family and loved ones are all immigrants or children of immigrants and its really great.

Maybe his wife just isn't putting out or something
there seem to be a real agenda with cultural diversity in white countries.

sweden is the whitest country on earth.
Well, I still haven'y gotten a decent answer to WHY television is allowed to make a channel and call it "BET" (which stands for "Black Entertainment Television"). Why? If the idea is to "equalize" the game and "blend" cultures and backgrounds, then WHY are there organizations such as the NAACP that are strictly for black people? Are black people the same? Or are they different? Is that why they are treated differently? It can't be the color, alone because there are people in India who are as black or blacker than blacks!

So tell me why black entertainment television and NAACP and all that kind of shit isn't segregative? Anyone?
^ great question!

So why/how does it seem to work in canada then? IIRC the multiculturalism push here ain't much more than 30 or 40 years old.

Are countries like Sweden just moving too quickly?

I think that with NWO agendas aside, multiculturalism is inevitable and could be quite nice if achieved peacefully/gradually. People are communicating with others from everywhere, cross-cultures will fall in love and have families, travel and business will become more integrated. These things may seem freaky from a CT perspective, but take that away and its just a simple reality that it is happening and that in itself may not be so bad! Ideas of keeping lands more racially or culturally pure I think is kind of futile and will look more and more racist as multiculturalism eventually spreads.

I am proud of my community here, lots of different people and no one gives a fuck, people get along and welcome immigrants, I have rarely seen tension. People ain't so bad, we shouldn't be afraid of each other.

Maybe the thread is more about the specific bit about removing swedish-borns for immigrants or whatever he was saying (was a bit distracted by the baffling sounds coming from his throat)
(06-10-2015 10:01 AM)GM Roy Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I still haven'y gotten a decent answer to WHY television is allowed to make a channel and call it "BET" (which stands for "Black Entertainment Television"). Why? If the idea is to "equalize" the game and "blend" cultures and backgrounds, then WHY are there organizations such as the NAACP that are strictly for black people? Are black people the same? Or are they different? Is that why they are treated differently? It can't be the color, alone because there are people in India who are as black or blacker than blacks!

So tell me why black entertainment television and NAACP and all that kind of shit isn't segregative? Anyone?

lots of different theories on this one, I don;t know the right answer.

speculations:

1. BET etc is a tool to keep any real solidarity or wisdoms from rising on the black communities. What kinds of black stereotypes are pushed in entertainment like BET? Most are that of buffoonery, violence, or comical idiocy. It has been my suspicion for a long time that many of the trends we see in 'black culture' are greatly manufactured and injected into the communities via entertainment to keep them down.

2. Without examples of racial hatred/conflict/bigotry, how can you aggressively push a multicultural agenda? You need an example to preach its opposite. ie; if everyone is already getting along, you preach from an empty pulpit
It's useful to look at history. There's always been multiculturalism. Major cities have always attracted people from around the world. Tribes have always sought wives from outside the tribe (otherwise you end up with situations like Pakistan where most people are inbred). I think what's different now is that the government is actively forcing the majority population to conform to the minority populations. In the past minority populations would assimilate, yet still add their own cultural elements to society. In this way culture would slowly change. Well, except the Jews. They'd retain their cultural identity which made them convenient scapegoats any time anything went wrong.
Instigating racial friction as an excuse to promote racial integration.

Problem Reaction Solution?
If you love white women; if you don't want to see their nordic phenotype bred out of existence, then oppose multi-kulti.
I actually find a mix to be the most attractive, personally

not just saying that to be PC
arent swedish women the result of deliberate breeding as it is?
result of deliberate breeding among northern europeans by and large, without any somali or syrian genes in the pool.
(06-10-2015 12:12 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]If you love white women; if you don't want to see their nordic phenotype bred out of existence, then oppose multi-kulti.

i love white women so much i'm gonna impregnate at least one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's