Evil Academy

Full Version: Black people tend to be violent- genetic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Disclaimer: My dog's best friend's owner is black.
Haven't noticed, honestly. And my dog used to be black, then we whitened it so now he's right.
No. It is psycho-social-economic for the most part.

There are many blacks in China and I've never seen them get violent. on the contrary I see westerners fighting more than them.

if people have money, some status, feel appreciated they will not be violent for the most part.

The black american rap culture needs to be addressed though. it is just not healthy and is contributing to the violence.
I think the US government is using rap as propaganda to cultivate a more violent society. What else can explain it's longevity.
Test levels are higher in blacks*, according to some robust studies, and variants of the monoamine oxidase gene that are implicated in violent behavior are disproportionately higher.

Blacks are also the most likely to have androgen receptor alleles with few CAG repeats, while asians have the least. In general, the more repeats, the less sensitive the body's response to androgen hormones.

The black IQ is also one standard deviation lower than it is in whites, or 15 points, with a narrower variance for blacks (12 vs 15 pts). But there is no conclusive evidence that the gap is hereditary.

*There are lots of problems with measuring average testosterone in the body, least of all because it can fluctuate WILDLY based on little things like time of day, exercise, and diet. Finding a truly representative sample for all races is hard; and even then, it would not prove a hereditary predisposition.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone 7.0 using Crapatalk
[Image: ibyhBS6tEO8Qq1.gif]
This book sheds some light on the issue...

[Image: 519djMqPD8L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic..._OU01_.jpg]
(04-15-2013 12:30 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ibyhBS6tEO8Qq1.gif]

HAAHAHAH
there are tendencies for each race for sure, but I don't think any of it is set in stone.. and it can be overridden with good culture and education.

Any honest observer does know that there are certain 'tendencies' among the main races.

Although I do not think Blacks are any more genetically violent than others. You have to remember it wasn't blacks that subjugated much of the globe but anglo brits/euros/americans.

(04-15-2013 12:57 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]there are tendencies for each race for sure, but I don't think any of it is set in stone.. and it can be overridden with good culture and education.

Any honest observer does know that there are certain 'tendencies' among the main races.

Although I do not think Blacks are any more genetically violent than others. You have to remember it wasn't blacks that subjugated much of the globe but anglo brits/euros/americans.

exactly it's the whites who committed genocide in 3 different continents. More blacks resort to crime nowadays due to social and economic reasons.
^ yes. I'm not trying to be PC, but the main reason is socio-economic IMO + white liberals promoting and sustaining the ultra violent, misogynistic, anti-social hip hop genre.

Also I think due to racism due to them looking the most diff. out of all the races, this probably has a negative psychological effect.
Quote:EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:
there are tendencies for each race for sure, but I don't think any of it is set in stone.. and it can be overridden with good culture and education.

False, black men and women have significantly more testosterone on average than any other race on the planet.

the Journal of the National Cancer Institute for example showed that black men have on average 3 to 19 percent more testosterone than white men

Black people are also the only race without neanderthal admixture which further separates them genetically from the rest.

And the idea that colonization/imperialism has anything to do with white Europeans specifically is absurd.

When black nations like Abyssia and Nuba had the ability to conquer and colonize their neighbors, they did.

Ever notice how so many Yemenis seem to be part black or have black admixture?

Yeah, it's because of centuries of Abysinnian (Ethiopian) military occupation and colonialism.
Quote:EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:
^ yes. I'm not trying to be PC, but the main reason is socio-economic IMO + white liberals promoting and sustaining the ultra violent, misogynistic, anti-social hip hop genre.
First of all, since when do hard core neo-con Zionist Jews like Redstone and Iovine qualify as white liberals?

And the socio-economic argument is nonsensical.

No other race nor ethnic group in America has anywhere near the levels of violent crime that black people do regardless of the economic situation.

If economic impoverishment lead to record levels of violence places like West Virginia would be murder capitals.

It's as simple as looking at Chicago.

You see Hispanic/Black neighborhoods, literally side by side in Englewood and other areas, both incredibly impoverished, but you notice that only one side has 20 murders in the last year.

And yes, a lot of this is due to culture, IE single parent homes, lack of guidance, role models.

But race is also involved, and you would have to be insane to dispute that.
The whole poverty - - > crime model is complete BS. I will explain why later.

Also, Shahanshah, the original Abyssinians were Caucasoid semites who originated from South Arabia, and gradually turned darker after miscegenation with the native African peoples. Note that the Amhara and Tigray languages are semitic, and that the Amhara are roughly 50% caucasoid, 50% negroid.

(The percentage of caucasoid ancestry rises when you look at the old elite of Abyssinia, such as the last emperors of the Solomonic dynasty. Haile Selassie looks very, very Arab.)

See here:

[Image: 2e9uqahu.jpg]

As for Yemen, for centuries it used to be part of a Semitic empire that was contiguous with Ethiopia. Think of the Queen of Sheba. Yemenis are darker due to gene flow from Africa in recent historical times - - as in Egypt, there is a genetic cline where the further south you go, the greater the African ancestry.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
(04-15-2013 02:49 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ yes. I'm not trying to be PC, but the main reason is socio-economic IMO + white liberals promoting and sustaining the ultra violent, misogynistic, anti-social hip hop genre.

Also I think due to racism due to them looking the most diff. out of all the races, this probably has a negative psychological effect.

This is true. Shahanshah my young friend, you are buying into the myth of the black penis.
And what's black btw? Your African American ex-slaves have been stripped of their culture whereas the proud black of west africa that still remain docile.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's