Evil Academy

Full Version: viral Charlie Charlie game. teens try to summon demons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: charlie_charlie_challenge_2_rfglhl.jpg]

Why don't teens film themselves doing their homework and put that on the Internet instead of this? Teens (remember, these are perpetually bored creatures) have been doing something called the #CharlieCharlieChallenge—the latest SMH-worthy trend.

The #CharlieCharlieChallenge is simple yet terrifying: put two pencils down in the shape of a cross on a sheet of paper. Write "yes" and "no" in opposite corners of the grid. Then stand back and say, "Charlie, Charlie, are you there?" and wait for the pencil to spin.

So teens have been doing this—filming reaction shots when the pencil does or doesn't move—and freaking out. Apparently, if the pencil swings to "yes," it means a Mexican demon has entered the house. And in order to make him leave, you also have to ask him to leave, by saying, "Charlie, Charlie, can we stop?"

Let me tell you something, kids—you can stop this right now by never trying to summon a demon into your home again. You can stop this right now by reading a book instead, or cleaning your room, or washing the dishes. Literally anything except trying to summon a demon into your house—anything.

-complex
Here in the UK we have something similar, it's called the EvilyoshidaEvilyoshidaChallenge, we do the same but instead of a Mexican demon we get a Shropshire one. We then proceed to ask it conspiracy based questions at laugh at the results.

Parents are very concerned as they are worried that their children may start believing what the demon starts saying.

Big Grin
(05-27-2015 07:37 PM)Benwahwah Wrote: [ -> ]Here in the UK we have something similar, it's called the EvilyoshidaEvilyoshidaChallenge, we do the same but instead of a Mexican demon we get a Shropshire one. We then proceed to ask it conspiracy based questions at laugh at the results.

Parents are very concerned as they are worried that their children may start believing what the demon starts saying.

Big Grin
New Masato Toys/Benwahballs Publishing project?
Why is anyone worried about this though? It is exactly the same as kids playing with a ouija board, no big deal at all. It's a bit of fun to be had with your friends and spooking yourself out at the same time.

The only reason to be truly concerned about this would be if you believed in demons. But we're all sensible enough to know that's a load of rubbish. Right?
(05-28-2015 03:40 AM)Benwahwah Wrote: [ -> ]Why is anyone worried about this though? It is exactly the same as kids playing with a ouija board, no big deal at all. It's a bit of fun to be had with your friends and spooking yourself out at the same time.

The only reason to be truly concerned about this would be if you believed in demons. But we're all sensible enough to know that's a load of rubbish. Right?

I don't recommend kids engaging in demonology.
(05-28-2015 03:40 AM)Benwahwah Wrote: [ -> ]Why is anyone worried about this though? It is exactly the same as kids playing with a ouija board, no big deal at all. It's a bit of fun to be had with your friends and spooking yourself out at the same time.

Apparently you're more enlightened than a majority of folk today and throughout history.

Congratulations.

Are you sensible enough to explain how you know they don't exist? I need enlightening. Thanks ahead of time!
(05-28-2015 04:01 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't recommend kids engaging in demonology.

yep. even if actual demons aren't summoned, psychologically it's very negative.

this stuff matters. no one would want to live in a house where someone was brutally murdered.. even if it was totally remodeled. that is because intrinsically believe people in ghosts/demons etc.
No such thing as demons or monsters or any of that. It's just the product of the human imagination. We used to play Ouija board when I was a kid. Come on, man! It was to try and get with a girls and make out. Puh-lease! Spin the bottle…flipping a coin...all those things. See…It's okay for kids to do that and believe it or whatever…because they are kids….but adults? NOOooooooo!!!

And if you have a screen door on your trailer and the sun reflects and image that looks like St. Mary….then it's not really St. Mary.

Etc.

Do you ever think about the fact that Jesus is really like every kind of monster we fear?

He is a cult leader

He feeds his flesh and blood to his followers

He gets tortured to death…but doesn't die

He sends people to Hell

He is from the middle East (lul!)

That shit should be scarier than two crossed pencils and a piece of notebook paper should…IN MY OPINION!!!

Tongue
Evil stuff
Most people intuitively know there is more to us than just flesh and blood. Some don't figure this out until after their first DMT "trip"...lol.

Others KNOW there is something more and build huge particle smashers in order to rip the veil between this dimension and another.

Trust me (or not), they didn't build the LHC simply to discover the "god particle" and then pat each other on the back. TPTB understand there are intelligent beings elsewhere and many have been communicating with them since time immemorial.

People have been dumbed down today by being convinced by these same "smartest guys in the room" that they evolved from monkeys and are just now reaching their enlightenment potential. Meanwhile, those same guys are performing rituals and sacrifices to their deities on a regular basis. But I suppose they're just gullible idiots too.
lol…I must disagree.

I believe that intuitive feeling is a part of our evolution from homo-simeons into homo-sapiens. Humans evolved an ability to project their thoughts into the future out of self-preservation. Think about it. We are weakling compared to many animals. But we have an intellect that allows us to out-think them and, thus, prevent them from killing us…most of the time.

And part of that "feeling" is to bolster our morale giving us a meaning to stay alive…because rule#1 for ALL living creatures is to stay -alive.

But I agree about the LHC. I don't think for one minute that they spent that kind of time and money to smash protons and watch the pretty sparks they make. But to say that it's for ripping into another dimension? I have no basis to believe that….but I kinda think it would be cool to rip into another dimension…Don't you? I'm serious. What else does this world have going for it? All we do is eat, fuck, shit, piss, fight, complain, pollute and ultimately…die. New dimension? Hmmmm..yeah! Sounds good! Tongue

Andy Parker, a professor of high energy physics at Cambridge is quoted as saying:

“What you’d expect is that as you reach the right energy, you suddenly see inside the extra dimensions, and gravity becomes big and strong instead of feeble and weak…There could be a whole universe full of galaxies and stars and civilisations and newspapers that we didn’t know about…That would be a big deal.” (Source)

[...]

In an article published by the Telegraph in 2008 titled Time travelers from the future ‘could be here in weeks,’ coinciding the launch of the LHC, many comments about the potential of this device creating wormholes were made. In one such example:

“Prof Aref’eva and Dr Volovich believe the LHC could create wormholes and so allow a form of time travel. ‘We realised that closed timelike curves and wormholes could also be a result of collisions of particles,’ Prof Aref’eva says. (Source)
And let's not forget someone decided that CERN's entrance statue should be Shiva (god of destruction) exiting a stargate...

It is really weird what passes for news these days. This, the dress colour, and some dude fucking his wife's twin sister in Vegas (posted anonymously on Reddit).

Idiocracy indeed.
(05-29-2015 04:25 AM)Fugazi Wrote: [ -> ]Andy Parker, a professor of high energy physics at Cambridge is quoted as saying:

“What you’d expect is that as you reach the right energy, you suddenly see inside the extra dimensions, and gravity becomes big and strong instead of feeble and weak…There could be a whole universe full of galaxies and stars and civilisations and newspapers that we didn’t know about…That would be a big deal.” (Source)

[...]

In an article published by the Telegraph in 2008 titled Time travelers from the future ‘could be here in weeks,’ coinciding the launch of the LHC, many comments about the potential of this device creating wormholes were made. In one such example:

“Prof Aref’eva and Dr Volovich believe the LHC could create wormholes and so allow a form of time travel. ‘We realised that closed timelike curves and wormholes could also be a result of collisions of particles,’ Prof Aref’eva says. (Source)

Okay, I believe it, now. And I welcome it!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's