Evil Academy

Full Version: Ireland about to legalize Gay Marriage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The polls have closed in the Republic of Ireland, where voters have been taking part in a referendum on whether to legalise same-sex marriage.
More than 3.2m people were asked whether they wanted to amend the country's constitution to allow gay and lesbian couples to marry.
Polling stations closed at 22:00 BST and counting is due to start on Saturday morning.
They reported an "unusually high" turnout on Friday.
Irish state broadcaster RTÉ said the turnout in most areas was well ahead of what it had been in recent referendums.
Dublin, Limerick and Waterford passed the 60% electorate turnout mark, while in Cork, Carlow, Kilkenny, Donegal, Tipperary, Kerry and Galway it was above 50%.
Prior to Friday, votes had already been cast in some islands as well as hospitals, hospices and nursing homes. Irish citizens who are registered are allowed to vote, but there is no postal voting. Many people returned to Ireland to cast their votes.

- BBC
[Image: P1-BS384_LIONDO_J_20150102172248.jpg]
Christian only in name.

People don't seem to understand that opposition to the erosion of religious influence in the West isn't just about religion; it's also about stopping a civilization from being wiped out.
i posted a picture of a catholic church in ireland converted into a skate park. look at the new symbol the put up in the background.
(05-23-2015 11:11 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ][Image: P1-BS384_LIONDO_J_20150102172248.jpg]

Secularism is like a horribly addictive narcotic destroying the planet.
(05-23-2015 11:23 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i posted a picture of a catholic church in ireland converted into a skate park. look at the new symbol the put up in the background.

What is it?
seems to look like a satanic emblem. notice the ram horns..
(05-23-2015 11:22 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]Christian only in name.

People don't seem to understand that opposition to the erosion of religious influence in the West isn't just about religion; it's also about stopping a civilization from being wiped out.

the LGBT activists have admitted that the gay issue is being used to break down monogamy and hence stable families.

I would be the first to get pissed if people were bashing on gays or harming them.. but this isn't about that.

this is about redefining marriage using gay marriage as a cover.

by defining marriage as anything you want it to be.. they get one step closer to the brave new world.

know how these people operate folks. their game is so clear to me.
i have no doubt this will pass that's why I decided the result before actually seeing the results.
(05-23-2015 11:22 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]Christian only in name.

the western world has turned their backs on the only institution capable of fighting back against this secular tyranny.

they get what they deserve and want.

since the 2nd vatican council we have seen skyhigh increases in divorce, mental illness, crime, single motherhood etc. etc.
Yeah, it's sad to witness. Most people don't have the first inkling of a clue what's taking place right in front of their eyes...

"It's just the way things are..."

"Societies evolve.."

"Tolerance of others beats bigotry..."

Pinko fascists now control the dominant narrative of "right and wrong", so, at this point, there's not much maneuvering for dissenters. Dissenters are drowned out and ostracized. This is the Brave New World of today.
people have always tolerated gays for the most part

gays have lived side by side with everyone since the beginning of time.

i would say they are trying to foment anti-gay attitudes by radicalizing these issues.

most gays aren't going to get married.. why would they? one of the benefits of the gay lifestyle is that you're more free to date around and since you dont' have kids can enjoy your own time more. why saddle yourself with that burden?
[Image: DTNHG3D.png]
(05-23-2015 11:57 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]people have always tolerated gays for the most part

gays have lived side by side with everyone since the beginning of time.

i would say they are trying to foment anti-gay attitudes by radicalizing these issues.

most gays aren't going to get married.. why would they? one of the benefits of the gay lifestyle is that you're more free to date around and since you dont' have kids can enjoy your own time more. why saddle yourself with that burden?

Anything to pass more laws to criminalize opposition to the destruction of traditional structures.

It's either don't resist or resist and be ostracized or criminalized.

I suspect you're right about co-existing, despite what Cultural Marxism has imprinted in our heads about the long-standing persecution of gays.
people think Putin is anti-gay because he's against gay marriage or underage sexual propaganda.

Moscow has a more thriving gay club scene than any city in the US. gay clubs open until the sun rises. gays are allowed to party more freely and without restrictions in Russia compared to the US.

when you make marriage more than just one man one woman. you open up a whole can of worms. can I marry 2 women? can I marry 3 guys? can 6 people get married together?

Can I marry my dog?

this is the issue.

I have a lot of gay friends and many are nice people. I would never wish them any harm, but you have just to tell things like it is. You cannot promote this at the same level as biological marriage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's