Evil Academy

Full Version: Tsarnaev sentenced to DEATH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What say you EY'rs?

Justified?
Was he doped to the gills during the trial?
History repeats itself. At least Oswald was up on charges for an actual murder that did take place. Not so sure about Tsarnaev.

[Image: tumblr_mwn0i2vWuL1s57vgxo1_1280.jpg]
Never forget, that large sections of Boston were placed under Marshall Law in order to pursue an unarmed teenager.
Lawyer fukt him.
No guilty plead, fuk all evidence against him.
But told the jury at both the start and end of the trial that he did it.
too young to get the death penalty.

that really is unfortunate. but oh well.
(05-16-2015 10:51 AM)Alfredo Wrote: [ -> ]Lawyer fukt him.
No guilty plead, fuk all evidence against him.
But told the jury at both the start and end of the trial that he did it.

I think US juries exclude jurors who are against the death penalty, don't they?
Personally I am against the death penalty because I want mercy.

But I guess if someone's personal philosophy is that "equitable vengeance" is absolutely normal, and the whole case is presented as only a Muslim who blows up a ton of people for being nonMuslim, then it would be hard for that person to find against the death penalty, don't you think?

I could still think of arguments though.
The Guardian reports:

"The prisoner’s team of legal defenders, led by Judy Clarke, have already indicated two strong lines of likely appeal: that on prejudicial grounds the trial should never have been held in Boston where the bombings happened; and that the defense was given insufficient time to mount a full argument in mitigation"

Probably the first is true- Boston is a prejudicial location. I think that the attorneys had a lot of time though to make arguments.
will they let him have an interview before he dies?

i'm thinking no.

Dead men tell no tales.

the way he talks in the interview will answer a lot of questions for CTers.
Reference URL's