Evil Academy

Full Version: Dr Rauna Kilde interview on mind control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
worth a watch

Rauni-Leena Tellervo Luukanen-Kilde née Valve[1] (15 November 1939 – 8 February 2015) was a Finnish physician who wrote and lectured on parapsychology, ufology and mind control.
Luukanen-Kilde was born in Värtsilä. She had to flee with her family in infancy during the Second World War and was raised in Helsinki.[2] She studied medicine at the universities of Oulu and Turku, graduating in 1967.[3] She was at one point the only medical practitioner at the hospital in Pelkosenniemi, performing dental and veterinary work as well.[4] In March 1975, she became a provincial medical officer in Rovaniemi, Lapland;[2] she became chief medical officer for Lapland.[4][5]
1 minute in .......most important, " what is to be a decent human being on this planet"

love her already

will listen
POINT 1: Luukanen-Kilde also said that secret military and intelligence agencies were practising mind control technology on the world population using cell phones and supercomputers and that a plot to kill most of the Earth's population using the swine flu vaccine was being carried out by the WHO, Henry Kissinger and the Bilderberg Group. PLAUSIBLE AND LIKELY FOR THE MOST PART

POINT 2: She said that there was a secret exchange program between humans and aliens that was being deliberately suppressed by "powerful Western governments", particularly the United States CRACKPOT DISINFO
Quote:Luukanen-Kilde claimed to have been "rescued" from danger by extraterrestrials, and to have esoteric skills and knowledge as a result of her relationship with them.

Dodgy
"when we think that presidents or prime ministers care, they only want control"

"who are they?" she nails all the worlds evil

she says she is targeted, bless her my thoughts are with her for her safe journey
(04-20-2015 11:29 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]POINT 1: Luukanen-Kilde also said that secret military and intelligence agencies were practising mind control technology on the world population using cell phones and supercomputers and that a plot to kill most of the Earth's population using the swine flu vaccine was being carried out by the WHO, Henry Kissinger and the Bilderberg Group. PLAUSIBLE AND LIKELY FOR THE MOST PART

POINT 2: She said that there was a secret exchange program between humans and aliens that was being deliberately suppressed by "powerful Western governments", particularly the United States CRACKPOT DISINFO

LOL, I am just getting to this...

Why the fuck do they then defer to the aliens theme.

and I was so hopeful, crazy ol bird
it's a disinfo tactic. say something real, then mix some alien UFO stuff in it and everything is discredited.

Straight out of the playbook of Cass Sunstein.
her granchillen have been promised a deep well nuke shelter, with a year supply of Nestle's snacks and bottled water

funny, I am tempted to turn it off but the content of truth is about 90%
maybe such videos are web magnet traps

I have always suspected most such web sites, yes even this site to be such attractions to capture active political renegades and find out the thoughts and understanding of any counter to the planted political seed.
it could just be about money too.

The crazier you get, the more people want to listen and want to "believe"

conspiracism is a religion for many
She was very well spoken. Good listening if you're smart enough to sift the bullshit from the truth.
I listened to a few more of her vids working late last night... interesting lady

She calls out big CTs left and right

IMO she is fascinating, but overly confident in some ideas/beliefs she should acknowledge are still unproven

Not necessarily conscious disinfo; Old folks can go tinfoil too!
(04-21-2015 12:27 AM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]She was very well spoken. Good listening if you're smart enough to sift the bullshit from the truth.

so the ben fulford listening approach.
No one speaks the truth. 100%

Critical listening is very important
Reference URL's