Evil Academy

Full Version: Man Catches Girlfriend in Bed with a Black Dude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=013_1428977439

Man tapes the whole situation as he walks up the stairs and opens the bedroom door to reveal his girlfriend in bed with a black dude ..... exhausted after an overnight hump-fest with no strength left to explain why he's there in bed with her.

seems fake. what do you guys think?
Absolutely fake, there is no way that the girlfriend would have stayed so quiet. She would have been yelling at him to get the fuck out. The dude in bed with her may have been shocked into silence, but there is no way he would have been so nonchalant about the whole situation.
Whatever it was it was kind of sad.

No fucks were given.

The dude that put the video up looks way more pathetic than the cool as cucumbers couple in bed.
that was not fake.

what you expect are reactions from movies..... those are not real.

this is real life. people are in shock when something like this go down. all parties. nobody is jumping out of the bed naked with a camera pointed at them. so stop that idiocy.

the guy holding the camera is mentally and spiritually deflated. he didn't want a fight.
let's see if the cops go after this guy for threatening murder. then we'll know if it's a stunt or not.
Gone over this scenario probably 1000 times in my head

Ends horribly everytime

Just one more burden to walk around stressing about

Thanks liberals
What scenario? Catching your woman in bed with another man?

Any woman you would catch in bed with another man wasn't worth your time in the first place.

Straight talk.
[Image: canadian-stereotype-comics.jpg]
Black dude specifically

Any other dude and we might scrap and her shit is definately going flambe but if its a black dude im either spending the rest of my life in a cell or ending it right there before the cops grab me
(04-17-2015 03:47 AM)Uncle Tomahawk Wrote: [ -> ]Black dude specifically

Any other dude and we might scrap and her shit is definately going flambe but if its a black dude im either spending the rest of my life in a cell or ending it right there before the cops grab me

[Image: 29527ea8e208c9b1a7eb89f840a68cc3.jpg]
Lol I dont really want to get into it because it dsmpens my mood which has been elevated lately but that wasnt hyperbole

I live in fear of this and imnot just talking about a gf/wife scenario.everytime a female family member leaves for college or some shit i say a prayer she doesnt come home in this state of disgrace

So far ive gotten lucky

so far
i read Darren Sharper's story earlier.

disturbing negros.
Lmao @ Tomahawk's pitiful state of being. I'd pay for the video of his reaction to some black man piping his woman.
i want pappy knuckles to meet uncle tomahawk irl. i'd pay for that world star video.
(04-17-2015 07:54 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]i want pappy knuckles to meet uncle tomahawk irl. i'd pay for that world star video.

You are the most wishy washy dude ive ever come across

You would protest if negros started moving into your neighborhood but youre cool with your sister dating one?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's