Evil Academy

Full Version: MSM Hero Matt Lee grilling the State Department on Yemen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RT just aired an exchange of Lee grilling the State Department rep today about why Barry has abandoned Americans caught in Yemen, which left the State Department propagandist tonged tied.

Here's one from yesterday with Lee and the CIA agent:

Quote:Getting no support from the Obama administration, notwithstanding the president’s claim that he would leave no American behind, U.S. citizens still in Yemen took an extraordinary step Thursday, according to Fox News:

Claiming the Obama administration turned its back on them, 41 Americans stranded in war-torn Yemen filed a federal lawsuit Thursday against the State Department and Defense Department for not evacuating them — as fighting intensifies and U.S. allies launch airstrikes. The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., seeks to compel the government to use “all resources” possible to rescue the stranded Americans. The plaintiffs range in age from just a few weeks old to senior citizens.

That became a subject at Friday’s State Department press briefing, when AP reporter Matt Lee asked Harf, “You alerted them [the Yemeni-Americans] to opportunities to leave the country?” Harf assured Lee that the State Department had. “What are those opportunities,” he asked. “Swim?” Lee punched the last word. After BuzzFeed tweeted the vine, the Twitterverse went crazy.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/04/10/o...z3X4QQbS5W
Russians evacuated the Poles and Ukrainians.
chinese evacuated the chinese. they sent a ship over there.

the NWO is disgusting.

they keep killing yet claiming to be leading the free world.
Matt Lee is CHINESE. never knew that.

like I said when the father is Asian, and the mother is white, the kid looks more white.

opposite if the mother is asian.

[Image: matt-lee.jpeg]
I think he's OK, but I think he's just controlled opposition.

has he touched 9/11 yet?

It makes sense to throw some of these guys out there to make it look like there is free speech.

he's probably no go on quite a few topics.
^^True. However, the more truth that gets spread in the alternative media, the more truth they have to acknowledge in the MSM to maintain any sense of credibility. We keep plugging away, and more and more Matt Lees will start to pop up. This is a good sign.
(04-12-2015 07:27 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Matt Lee is CHINESE. never knew that.

like I said when the father is Asian, and the mother is white, the kid looks more white.

opposite if the mother is asian.

[Image: matt-lee.jpeg]

Really?

Met (dad) Japanese/(mom) Euro. people before who looked very Asian. Also, those celebrity quadruplets (?) whose dad was half Asian could, pretty much, all pass as Asian.
(04-12-2015 09:33 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's OK, but I think he's just controlled opposition.

has he touched 9/11 yet?

It makes sense to throw some of these guys out there to make it look like there is free speech.

But, of course.

He would lose his cred. if he touched on certain topics. That's the power of hegemony. It doesn't mean he's deliberately misleading.

On the other hand, there's plenty of MSM reporters who lie through their teeth.
(04-12-2015 10:34 PM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]^^True. However, the more truth that gets spread in the alternative media, the more truth they have to acknowledge in the MSM to maintain any sense of credibility. We keep plugging away, and more and more Matt Lees will start to pop up. This is a good sign.

great post I agree.

when people's expectations change, then the talking heads will have to change too or risk losing viewership as is happening right now.

they are bleeding viewers to RT, esp. young viewers
(04-12-2015 09:33 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's OK, but I think he's just controlled opposition.

has he touched 9/11 yet?

I'm sure he doesn't want to get Hasting'd...
he might not be doing it on purpose, but I think he knows what boundaries he cannot cross.

nothing happened with 9/11 or Sandy Hook.

but I will tell you, it really discredits the rouge govt. of the US in the eyes of the world when stuff like that is exposed.

(04-13-2015 11:39 AM)johan Wrote: [ -> ]

Does the military chap actually believe what's he's saying, or is wearing a really great poker face?
(04-13-2015 11:45 AM)johan Wrote: [ -> ]

She, on the other hand, gives the appearance of someone who is lying through her teeth -- and who does so habitually...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's