Evil Academy

Full Version: Lurker Roll Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check one two.
lots of lurkers!

lots of new signups recently
Checkin in! I was a ug lurker around 2003 and signed up in 05. Never really frequented the og. My interest in mma waned and I stopped regularly checking mma.tv around 2008. About a month ago I got interested in the elisa lam case and found a thread on here and to my suprise saw ey and the pride logo and remembered who he was right away.
^ oh nice. 03 was when I first started posting on the UG.

I guess you found us through google.

what search terms did you use to find our site?
also feel free to post whatever you want. We are not like the OG or Sherdog. We are accommodating towards differing viewpoints. in fact it is encouraged.
Thanks I do enjoy reading and really only comment if I feel it actually contributes. For instance my mma.tv account only has a few hundred posts. I'm not sure what search terms on google i used but I'm fairly sure it had to do with elisa lam. For a few days I went deep down the google rabbit hole. Since then I caught up on a lot of other CT stuff on here and a couple other sites. I used to spend a lot of time on looking up CTs in the mid 2000s but stopped because it made me paranoid and feel hopeless but I do like to be informed and am fascinated by some of the stuff I read here re: sandy hook, boston, etc. thanks for the welcome!
^Welcome!
(04-13-2015 05:09 AM)Elgrundle Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks I do enjoy reading and really only comment if I feel it actually contributes. For instance my mma.tv account only has a few hundred posts. I'm not sure what search terms on google i used but I'm fairly sure it had to do with elisa lam. For a few days I went deep down the google rabbit hole. Since then I caught up on a lot of other CT stuff on here and a couple other sites. I used to spend a lot of time on looking up CTs in the mid 2000s but stopped because it made me paranoid and feel hopeless but I do like to be informed and am fascinated by some of the stuff I read here re: sandy hook, boston, etc. thanks for the welcome!

i mean if you just write stuff down, you're contributing. by making the site busier, you get more people joining in.

Not every post has to be super insightful.. 30%+ of my posts are like "good post" "cool post" "this guy gets it" etc etc
You never know who is lurking here.

That sn uncle tomahawk the blacks lover turned out to be somebody I know not vutu
i always lurk here
I usually don't have anything interesting to comment
I lurked here for nearly a year before signing up for an account. A random Google search "Jay Weidner Archons" led me here. Finally decided to join the conversation after reading it from afar for awhile. If there are other lurkers doing something similar, I encourage you to sign up. The water's warm, especially near Winnson.
^ lol.

lurkers. just sign up and join in on the convo.
i feel i don't have much to contribute either. mostly come for info, but i been on the ug/og since 2004, so i feel very comfortable and feel like i know a lot of you guys, even though you have no idea who i am.

just like in real life, my internet friends have no idea who i am.
Yea like I recognize lots of your guys sn from the ug from a decade ago. Though i'm sure you guys don't remember me since i was mostly lurking. In fact I just got my account "unlocked" from mma.tv the day i signed up here
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's