Evil Academy

Full Version: What kind of president does the world want for the U.S.A.??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Consider this, rest of the world:

The choices you have, in reality, are few. It's likely going to be between Jeb Bush and Hilary. Well…What do you expect the voters to do?

And, let's get some input from all the people out there…Who is the person to do the job that will be of benefit to the rest of the world? Let's say you can pick any person that you find ideal to take care of the problems facing the U.S.A….Who do you pick?

A scientist? A philosopher? A religious zealot? A military General? A really cool guy, like a movie star? A fucking liar? An investment expert? A black belt in BJJ?Rolleyes

And what banter will get the attention? No more wars? War with everyone? War 50% of the time? Free Wi-Fi for the entire country? What gets people's attention in regards to such things?

And also keep in mind….none of the candidates matter anyway, because they're all are just candidates for the spokesperson of the rest of the rats standing behind them, pulling the strings.

And that's the reality, here….The people already know they can't really do anything about the country, now…so they don't even try to do anything….

...*shrugs shoulders and walks off*

Tongue
Probably a celibate Christian priest.

On a slightly more realistic note, a MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS PRESIDENT
Quote:And that's the reality, here….The people already know they can't really do anything about the country, now…so they don't even try to do anything….

people can do something.. but they won't because people are bred to hate on each other. racial tension, ideological tension blah blah blah.

Even something as simple as boycotting apple would send the establishment panicking and caving into the people's demands.

Money is energy.. you direct that money to something more useful or withhold that money, you fail to give them the energy they desire. they will bend to your will.

the solution is very simple, but hard to execute because people get the government they deserve. America picks people that reflect their own personal character.

Most americans don't see anything wrong because the conspiracy works in a very subtle step by step manner. even if they see something is wrong, they still have their cheetos, six pack, weed, football and UFC.
Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan would be very acceptable to me personally. No one younger than them exists which is very disturbing.

Not gonna happen.
This guy:

Ted Cruz is so disingenuous it' snot even funny lol.

You being serious CT?

the guy is a hardcore neocon
Ron Paul is likely controlled opposition. He is a freemason and if you go by the adage "by their fruits you shall know them" then his son Rand Paul tells it all. straight up neocon.

Pat Buchanan I would say is one of the best out of the mainstream guys. A little too religious, but he speaks sense.
(03-31-2015 01:27 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Ted Cruz is so disingenuous it' snot even funny lol.

You being serious CT?

the guy is a hardcore neocon

Hell no This clown is all over the place. It was surreal watching him trying to troll christians into dying in Iran for Israel, what a psychopath.
Yep. he's a psychopath. He's just a freak and if fatboy Alex Jones keeps supporting him, it will destroy whatever is left of his credibility.

Ted Cruz is faker than Hillary Clinton. H Clinton's act is real and true to herself.. she looks evil and acts evil.

Ted Cruz is trying to be some type of libertarian christian and it's so friggin fake it makes me want to vomit.

his wife was ex-CFR and goldman sachs. tells it all.
At least cruz will employ guys who survived the wars he wants to start

His oilfield construction cpmpany in alaska hires nothing but vets and pays ridiculous wages even by oil standards
Dennis Kucinich might be another decent choice.
(03-31-2015 01:38 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Ron Paul is likely controlled opposition. He is a freemason and if you go by the adage "by their fruits you shall know them" then his son Rand Paul tells it all. straight up neocon.

Pat Buchanan I would say is one of the best out of the mainstream guys. A little too religious, but he speaks sense.

It's just depressing to consider that he might be a controlled token critic, I prefer to think of him as one of the last, if not the last of his kind. A species facing imminent extinction.
Of course all these guys I'm suggesting would all be rubbed out before they ever got close to the oval office.

"And also keep in mind….none of the candidates matter anyway, because they're all are just candidates for the spokesperson of the rest of the rats standing behind them, pulling the strings.

And that's the reality, here….The people already know they can't really do anything about the country, now…so they don't even try to do anything…."

Exactly.
Lol. I had never seen Ted Cruz speak before. The host was good at making a scripted question seem impromptu.

"I just knew... these were my people."

If Alex Jones endorses him, Infowars credibility is already gone.
See what I mean, though? Most of the American citizens who are intelligent enough to know what they MIGHT be able to do…if things worked the way they were supposed to work…already know they can't do anything.

We put Hilary in there and, AGAIN, half (or more) or the country will go apeshit and everyone in congress will be infighting the entire way.

Same thing for Bush

Some candidates, like Kucinich are intelligent…but they only run as token "what if" candidates. And they know they won't win, but they use the election as a wide-reaching public format from which to bring up relevant issues…and then they fade away. It's a really expensive way to get a couple minutes of air-time.

There are a lot of Americans who are sick of this fake shit….but what can we do? We need the world to come and rescue us, now…We need the rest of the world to understand how fucked up our government is. And it's easy to see it AFTER it's fucked up and say, "Well…you shouldn't have done that!" Or…"Stupid Americans…" etc.

Who has a system that would work for America? How would it be implemented? Realistically, there is no answer…is there?Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's