Evil Academy

Full Version: Chinese wisdom: The Ugly Wife is a Treasure at Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

pretty accurate video as to how Chinese men view marriage.
the goal is to marry a 6/7 out of 10.

But if you're rich, good looking and have high status you can get away with an 8-9
Mine's a 10. Always has been. Always will be.
Used to be American wisdom too back in the day.

Nietzsche commented that part of the perversion of the West was that something as important and life changing as marriage is based on something as fleeting as Love. By this he meant more of the infatuation side of things and less of the support, loyalty and mutual understanding part.

He seemed to think the Chinese and to a lesser extent, Indians and Russians had it right.
Calypso!

I'm not sure either is better for the common man. In the West love is fleeting, and Men Marry for looks but Women still Marry for Money and Status so its not that different.

On either side, I hate the idea that Women are pressured to marry by a certain age. Whether its 12 or 25 its still a primitive cultural artifact. People should be able to find a spouse at any stage of life. Indian and Persian girls here panic if they approach 30 and havent found a Doctor, Lawyer or Engineer fiance, and it consumes their life. I think the Progressives are right about this topic.
they panic at 30 because by 35 it is very hard or dangerous to conceive reliably.
it makes sense why they do panic.

the ideal age is probably around 25-28
That biological clock's a ticking.
great thread.

LMAO AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUARK! i'm doomed.

what happens to a pretty man tho?
Pray you are an outlier.
i have the whole virgin thing going for me though.
(03-29-2015 06:39 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Indian and Persian girls here panic if they approach 30 and havent found a Doctor, Lawyer or Engineer fiance, and it consumes their life.

Third world girls with are big on the marriage for status thing, its a mix of inferiority complex cmbined with survival instinct on high gear at all times. All Around me i see hot white girls marrying male nurses and other lower status jobs. Firefighters even.
firefighters get paid pretty well. and they will have that job for life.

so stability is always looked fondly upon.
Pay is ok. hardly pussy magnet income or status, even during 9/11.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's