Evil Academy

Full Version: My Top 6 CT Influences - In Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is excluding the numerous books and lectures I have read or heard by the likes of Gary Allen, Carroll Quigley, Bertrand Russell, Myron Fagan, Manley P Hall & H.G Wells, to name a few. This is referring to CT people in the media today. Ranked from lowest (6) to highest (1).

6 - Michael Tsarion - Mostly because of his ideas, and his interpretation of symbolism in the media and corporate logos. He was influenced by Jordan Maxwell, but has shown a deeper understanding of some topics, and a different way of articulating his ideas. Made me think about Atlantis, and various aspects of the Bible. I don't always agree with his theories, but find him to be a true free-thinker and alternate historian.

5 - Jordan Maxwell - In his day, Maxwell produced some cutting edge stuff, and he was consistent for some 25-30 years. When it came to Astro-Theology, Bible Symbolism, Ancient Religious Practices, and Hidden Symbolism in the Public Arena, Maxwell was the man. He certainly opened my eyes to some things, and made me dig deeper, which is what it is all about with any good CT researcher.

4 - Alex Jones - Yes he is a loudmouth, and he is obnoxious, but his shows are often brilliant. He has great guests on, and he is often right on the money with what he is saying. After Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 made me curious about 9/11 truth and sent me looking, Alex and his documentaries took me to another level, and i'll always be a fan of his for that, and much of what he exposed in the subsequent years. I don't listen to him these days, but he was definitely a part of my awakening.

3 - David Icke - Reptlilian stuff aside, Icke has a great knack of verbalising the way things are, in a way that people can understand them. I find him to be a brilliant speaker, and have listened to hundreds of hours of his lectures on my iPod. He is not crazy, he is quite brilliant, and I recommend his books and lectures to anyone who is truly interested in the global conspiracy.

2 - William Cooper - He was not the first person I listened to. In fact it took me a few years before I got into Cooper. His Mystery Babylon series is nothing short of brilliant, and if you could only choose one thing to introduce you to the CT world, this is still the one I recommend.

1 - Alan Watt - This man knows so much, and fully understands the occult and its symbolism. He is like a Scottish Jordan Maxwell and William Cooper combined. I have listened to hundreds of hours of this man, and I highly recommend him as a genuine source of knowledge for CT minded folk.
Cool post.

Alex Jones is useful for current events and one of the few A-listers that doesn't promote occultism. Downside is fear mongering and over peddling of survival products.

Jordan "consequently" Maxwell to me is just entertaining. he is however part of "them" and openly claims to be protected by 33rd degree masons.

David Icke is the best public speaker and is great up to a point in describing the mechanics of the global conspiracy. Downside is he promotes the occult agenda.

Michael Tsarion is the deepest out of the lot and seems to be the most well read. Again he promotes occultism but at least he's kind of open about it.

William Cooper was one of the best but really doesn't mention Israel or the Hebrew influence on world history. William Cooper is like Alex Jones but with a lot more depth.
Alan Watt, again another guy that taught me about "predictive programming" which I now know is 100% real. Again doesn't mention the zionist influence.

Icke mentions the zionist influence but refers to it as "rothschild zionism"

What is your take on Texe Marrs? He's another a-lister I think and is Alex Jones' mentor
^^ No thoughts on my number 1 choice?
Henry Makow I like because he is pragmatic and calls out the feminist influence. He also somewhat supports the traditional Catholic church. Henry seems a bit more honest but it's weird how he turned on Jeff Rense.
Jeff Rense, the most soothing voice in conspiracy radio. He kind of got discredited after it was found that he was involved in 9 marriages while preaching "traditional values"

Benjamin Fulford is actually connected with a lot of powerful people but I think he suffers from delusions of grandeur and is slightly mentally ill. He has juicy info if he know how to separate the BS from the truth.
(03-29-2015 12:26 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Alan Watt, again another guy that taught me about "predictive programming" which I now know is 100% real. Again doesn't mention the zionist influence.

Icke mentions the zionist influence but refers to it as "rothschild zionism"

What is your take on Texe Marrs? He's another a-lister I think and is Alex Jones' mentor

Sorry, didn't see this post. Watt doesn't mention the Zionist influence because he says its bigger than Zionism, but he is Anti-Israel, more so than Alex Jones seems to be.

Texe Marrs is very much against the Jews, and he comes across that way almost every time i've heard him talk. He makes some very good points, but in his videos he focuses too much on "the Jews" I think.
(03-29-2015 12:31 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Jeff Rense, the most soothing voice in conspiracy radio. He kind of got discredited after it was found that he was involved in 9 marriages while preaching "traditional values"

I really like Rense's personality and lame humor, but on current events he's usually going in the wrong direction. Great personality but not the most discerning mind.
good list.
Great thread, thanks!

I was never into conspiracies, and thought many were kooks looking for problems, and they all needed a job.
Although I've been accused of the term, I don't subzcribe to it as it carries negative connotation.
I retort that I am a conspiracy factist, as I don't look for theories or create my own theories often; Just care to know the truth.
Although there are some fields I have good knowledge of, there are much much more that I don't.
So I greatly appreciate this list, as I find it difficult to read any book recommendations, finding videos the A/V the only options.
I like Tsarion for a number of superficial reasons. His voice and devilry, I believe poetry was main area of study in college.
His deconstruction of popular symbolism is interesting. His work Disciples of the Mysterium is awesome, his take on Heidegger is awesome.
His UFO shit not so hot but I think the guy is just trying to make a living selling his more outrageous shit at conventions etc.
Mstar forums are a goldmine

The Greatest Story Never Told, I believe that is the title of the Early Jordan Maxwell film that describes the zodiological allegory know as the New Testament..hooked me. I now believe Jordan to be less than sincere or credible but I think he was a major influence on a lot of people and he did have some great info. His word games and sovereignty stuff is a load of crap.

Sometimes Alex Jones hits it out of the park and he is hilarious, fake crying , yelling and screaming lol I dislike his appeal to Christian values and 1776.
No matter what you think about him, if he is schill or not, Bilderberg is virtually a household name because of his efforts.

Icke, always thought he was crazy. Then I thought this guy is using reptiles symbolicly just drive home the point that these people are different from us and they elites do actually engage in psycho/religous ritual to commune with the reptilian creation gods from Egyptian/Babylonian mythology..Then I thought he was just using reptilian as code for Jew. Smart well spoken but he never resonated with me much.

Bill Cooper I became aware of hime in the mid 90's. Tremendous voice and on air presence and a just spot on about almost everything.
I think I was exposed to him through Art Bell. I still listen to the Mystery Babylon series from time to time.

So Red it looks like your main influences are the giants CT !
(03-29-2015 02:23 PM)Hiptosser Wrote: [ -> ]Icke, always thought he was crazy. Then I thought this guy is using reptiles symbolicly just drive home the point that these people are different from us and they elites do actually engage in psycho/religous ritual to commune with the reptilian creation gods from Egyptian/Babylonian mythology..Then I thought he was just using reptilian as code for Jew. Smart well spoken but he never resonated with me much.
Crazy, possessed, somebody's shill, or a combination of those.
I'll tell you mine if you don't mind. Mine are a little different because some popular entertainment media influenced me.

Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, Henry Lincoln
These guys sent me down the rabbit hole. I already had interests in comparative religion and medieval related things finding this book was a revelation.
It led me to a fascination with Esoterica and reading a bunch of books like the Hiram Key, Born in Blood.
Say what you want about the true nature of Priory De Sion, these guys published amazing info.

Art Bell, Stanton Friedman, Richard C. Hoagland, Richard Leer in other words Coast to Coast Am from about '94-'97
Up at night all stoned listening to this stuff lol

Chris Carter
The X-Files and Millennium put a lot of CT into the public conciseness and really made me hungry for more.

Jim Mars
Rule By Secrecy that book covered everything from the bloodlines to UFO coverups, I feel like he just recycles the same stuff these days and isn't o important but I liked his books in the 90's

Peter Levenda
His book Unholy Allaince, about Nazi Occultism turned me on to some things I had no idea about..like the Colony of Righteousness in South America.
He did a lot occult history work..occult history and CT have a lot of crossover. His stuff fascinated my 20 year brain.

Oliver Stone
I think he has to be near the top of everyone's list as far as an influence because of J.F.K.
I'm not saying he right, wrong , talented, or anything but he made a major hollywood motion about the CT that almost every American has an opinion about.

Russ Kick
Disinfo press
tons of CT info those books.,You are Being Lied To was the first I think
Kick edited multiple contributors including shitbirds like Howard Zinn and Chomsky and other assorted dipshits but excelletn products with great info.
I remember reading an article in one of them entitled the Senator's Ashes about Senator Robert Kerry commanding SEAL team death squads for operation Phoenix.
I loved reading those books.
I still listen to Alan Watt regularly, although he is down to 1 podcast a week compared to 4-5 a couple of years ago. Watt obviously knows his shit. The only knock against him is that he doesn't always differentiate his theories with what is documented.

His prison planet interview is absolutely mind blowing, even for those who have been exposed to CT previously.
(03-29-2015 02:42 PM)Hiptosser Wrote: [ -> ]Chris Carter
The X-Files and Millennium put a lot of CT into the public conciseness and really made me hungry for more.

This was the start of my intrigue too. The mood and style is incredible. Millenium might have fallen flat after season 2 but it was the best CT show ever. Maybe I'll make a thread about it someday.

Would you believe Chris Carter is just an average SoCal surfer guy? IDK where his dry, awkward artistic style comes from.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's