Evil Academy

Full Version: Anyone Here Like Twoloud?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard Twoloud on my satellite radio and got the biggest boner.. Guess I will always love that cheesy house music Smile and i'm not afraid to admit that shit either!

weeeeeeeeeee!

I hate that shit personally... but recently listened to an interesting interview about the difference in the BRAIN between music with lyrics, and music without.

They said music WITHOUT lyrics opens up the brain more, allows more creativity and emotional response, as it is meaningless aside from the person's own interpretation of the sounds and flows of notes and harmonies. This is why Classical music is still so revered, it is an EXPERIENCE rather than a sermon

Music with lyrics trap the mind into the words and gives it a solid context. Its harder to be productive in any sense with lyrical music because so much of our attention has to go to the language centers of of the brain, even if the music is in the background.

I can see why people dig this stuff; puts you in a good trance, able to do the things we like while stimulated at the same time
(03-21-2015 01:44 AM)Masato Toys Wrote: [ -> ]I hate that shit personally... but recently listened to an interesting interview about the difference in the BRAIN between music with lyrics, and music without.

They said music WITHOUT lyrics opens up the brain more, allows more creativity and emotional response, as it is meaningless aside from the person's own interpretation of the sounds and flows of notes and harmonies. This is why Classical music is still so revered, it is an EXPERIENCE rather than a sermon

Music with lyrics trap the mind into the words and gives it a solid context. Its harder to be productive in any sense with lyrical music because so much of our attention has to go to the language centers of of the brain, even if the music is in the background.

I can see why people dig this stuff; puts you in a good trance, able to do the things we like while stimulated at the same time

That is coool!!! Thanks for posting Smile Voted up!!!
ummm how do I do that? lol! fuuuuck
first track is Nu-style EDM TRANCE imo
TOP INT'L DJ's, yo!!

Big Grin
Hey NA did you check out ur electronic music thread?
Reference URL's