Evil Academy

Full Version: FEMINISTS: LIE BEFORE SEX, YOU'RE A RAPIST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Feminists want to make it illegal to lie to women before sex. Months or even years down the line, they want to pursue lovers who jilted them by being dishonest before intercourse, and hit them with rape charges.

I guess any girl who wears makeup or engaged in plastic surgery is a rapist under their standards.
yup. pushup bras. heels.
these are signs of desperation and pleas for attention from the militant feminists. no one takes them seriously anymore.
Once legal precedent is set, all you niggas is done for.
Half way through this...

The U.S. and much of the Western world -- and most notably the UK and Sweden -- are straight-up fascist, or, at least, just about entered that stage. I'm not sure how much longer men will put up with this oppression from feminists, but quite honestly most men are too proud to admit that women currently hold the trump cards in society and that they can pretty much destroy their lives as they please.

What a depressing place the West has become.
(03-20-2015 11:16 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]these are signs of desperation and pleas for attention from the militant feminists. no one takes them seriously anymore.

Except the lawmakers who craft bills around their ideas.
The western model is modeled after the Israeli system. Too lazy to post proof, go look up Israel divorce law and you'll see, it's their way of keeping the dominant gender in check by unnaturally creating an artificial legal imbalance
^ correct. it's a buffer system. awakened males are the biggest threat to the fascist power system.

Women are man's natural complement. they are not better or worse, just a complement. like the sun and the moon, earth and sky.
(03-20-2015 11:51 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2015 11:16 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]these are signs of desperation and pleas for attention from the militant feminists. no one takes them seriously anymore.

Except the lawmakers who craft bills around their ideas.

true. the US is based on the lenin-trostky model.
holy crap EY agrees with me, you could at least rep me for it ya himey cunt.

*edit*

thanks mate Smile
oh man
^ welcome to the forum
(03-21-2015 05:24 AM)microMXL Wrote: [ -> ]oh man

Poignant

Welcome!
Reference URL's