Evil Academy

Full Version: KIM DOT COM's NEW MEGA SERVICE IS BLAZING FAST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
500 kbps with my CRAPPY chinese proxy connection.

mediafire only yields me maybe 20-30 KBPS in China.

I imagine easily over 1 MBPS with western lines.

https://mega.co.nz

CHECK IT OUT!
I meant to make an account when it was first launched, but I've just stuck to using mediafire. I'll have to check it out.

Bless you, Kim Dotcom.

[Image: Kim-Dotcom-on-Mega-Hollyw-015.jpg]
^ this guy is real anti-establishment. HAHAH.
Have to respect kims skillz at modern warfare 2, he was si dedicated he made it his full time job, it took his eye off the mega upload ball, billion dollar company lost, but he killed thousands of 13 yr old obnoxious kids wirh their screaming of racial insults, he killed them over and over, silencing their whiney nasal cries and tantrums, upm 40 headshot, dig it, live it large big man.

Sent from my windows 95 zune
HAHAHAHAHA
Kim Dotcom is one of the last real motherfuckers left on this planet. Much respect to the big man himself, he's out there living the life most can only dream of, and he's stuck to his beliefs the entire time.
Kim Dotcom is a hero and a patriot

I hope he sues these people into Bolivian...

[Image: 9qep1f.png]
(05-26-2013 07:41 AM)MightMakesRight Wrote: [ -> ]Kim Dotcom is a hero and a patriot

I hope he sues these people into Bolivian...

[Image: 9qep1f.png]

He definitely should, he deserves compensation for the bullshit he had to put up with.
What's the background story here? Why was he targeted?
(05-26-2013 10:43 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]What's the background story here? Why was he targeted?

And why were the normally defiant NZ government, bullied into letting the FBI raid this guy on NZ soil, and treating him like he was about to blow up the world?

Talk about a witch hunt.
(05-26-2013 10:43 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]What's the background story here? Why was he targeted?

the rumor is that he teamed up with a bunch of top hip hop artists and was going to create an online music store that would basically take down the "itunes" model.

what I don't get is that Youtube is the BIGGEST copyright infringer yet they don't take the heat.

MEGA complied with taking any offending links down, just like youtube and other sites do. he was clearly targeted.
(05-26-2013 02:39 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]

the rumor is that he teamed up with a bunch of top hip hop artists and was going to create an online music store that would basically take down the "itunes" model.

what I don't get is that Youtube is the BIGGEST copyright infringer yet they don't take the heat.

MEGA complied with taking any offending links down, just like youtube and other sites do. he was clearly targeted.

Thanks.
NZ cops ordered to return Dotcom materials seized in raid

New Zealand police will have to return any digital material not related to his prosecution seized during a raid on internet mogul Kim Dotcom’s mansion, a judge has ruled.

Police stormed the Megaupload founder’s Auckland home last January in a raid that was later decreed unlawful by High Court Chief Justice Helen Winkelman who is presiding over the case.

She ruled that all of the digital material that was seized in the illegal police operation as part of a US investigation into allegations of online piracy should be returned to Dotcom if it does not directly pertain to the case against him.

Police will now have to sift through all the data taken during the operation and separate out the irrelevant data in a “lengthy and expensive process.”

Winkelman also said New Zealand police were obliged to provide Dotcom with copies of any digital equipment already sent to the FBI in connection with a probe into allegations of mass internet piracy against the internet tycoon.

US authorities have claimed video streaming website Megaupload stole over $175 million from copyright holders and a further $500 million through the sharing of pirated films and TV shows. The charges set against Dotcom which include racketeering, fraud, money-laundering and copyright theft, carry a maximum sentence of 20 years.
getting faster.. just DLed something at 700 kbps. blazing fast!

generally other upload sites I get around 40-50 kbps
I'm on a waiting list for a gig down, 100 megs up.

The pipes are too big for everyone to have one, so I'm waiting until some of the fast motherfuckers move out and I can take theirs.

I wish they'd hurry up.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's