Evil Academy

Full Version: The Ides of March
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mach 15, 44 BCE
Gaius Julius Caesar murdered by a conspiracy headed by is SON, Marcus Junius Brutus, a betrayal so great that Dante placed Brutus next to Satan in his frozen vision of Hell.

His impact on history is enormous, people are still being named after him to this day.

If read his commentaries and read good histories about him you come away with the image of a truly great and romantic genius.

When you read about Caesar and the events of his life and death,you see the names of Pompey, Cato, Cicero, Marc Antony, Vercingetorix, Octavian, Marius, Sulla,the greatness of these characters. They are like superheroes playing the most deadly game of chess each one more cunning and deadly than the next.

Caesar of course is the greatest of all the great men of time. It is almost shocking to read of his death, bleeding out beneath the statue if his great rival Pompey....you learn about the man and you know how it ends but you don't want it to.

Also...if you don't think his life had any influence on the the story of the other J.C. (that wasn't really put together till 100 years later) you really need to consider it more deeply.

[Image: 8b0446f04212465f36ee6c2011f16cae.jpg]
will his death be announced today as a homage to the great JC?

[Image: EeTP8ry.jpg]
Caesar, descended from Venus and eventually was said to have been a virgin birth. Imagine that !
(03-15-2015 07:10 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]will his death be announced today as a homage to the great JC?

[Image: EeTP8ry.jpg]

Caesar = The same root as Czar, which is what Putin is setting himself up to be (or at least was until...?)

"Friends, Russians, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Putin, not to praise him;
The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interred with their bones,
So let it be with Putin..."

My brother's birthday. I gotta give him a call.
[Image: y8QHwio.jpg]
[Image: rJXB9Lt.jpg]
Reference URL's