Evil Academy

Full Version: Am I SUPPOSED to believe in Evolution?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because I fucking don't.

I see it as NOTHING more than "man's religion".

Adaptation, of course. It can be observed.
Dating is flawed, and the cornerstone of evolutionary theory.

So why is it believed?

Did someone get healed by repeating decaying isotopes?
Or reach enlightenment from memorizing dinosaur names.

I can't associate with human beings anymore.
I think everyone is straight up stupid.

What brought me to this?
My desire to problem solve.

Here I am, getting called stupid, for ATTEMPTING to figure out why people twitch. Benign fasciculation syndrome.

Yet I'm called an idiot for BELIEVING God created us to live forever, governed by God at 120 years due to sin, as DOCUMENTED.

I'm supposed to believe that every disease, is not a disease, but random occurrences. Cancer isn't cancer. BFS is just what it is. Everything is what it is. The miracles of our bodies and existence are not miracles.
Random, random, random....

Utterly STUPID.

I'll take SOME sort of documentation of history as a basis for purpose, over the twentieth century human self-God religion that teaches we were fucking fish, that learned to write exactly 10,000 years ago, but not before.

Nothing is a "disease", just discomfort. Derp, derp, derp......
Social networks are sheep walking off a cliff, jerking each other off on the way.
[Image: Evolution-Creation-not-for-children-bill...90x444.jpg]
I agree I don't believe in evolution my peers worship science and I tell them how dangerous it is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_Calment

She lived past 120 years. I'm afraid your Bible has now been falsified.
Well, sorry Count, but only sparkuri has been "falsified" on the matter.

Misinterpretation does not nullify truth.

In Genesis 6:3, God announced that there would be 120 years left for men to repent (had nothing to do with life spans). Thus, Noah preached for at least 115 of those years before God finally told him that it was time to start building the ark. Such a construction project likely drew a lot of attention, so naturally, Noah would have continued to preach as he worked.

With only five more years left to save those who were still tamim, Noah and his sons got busy and as we saw, according to the book of Jasher it took them exactly five years to complete the project.
Great post OP.

I have seen it as man's religion for a long time now, the white coated priests they call scientists, dishing out unfounded theories as if they are the gospel.

And the believers of the evolution religion are the most obnoxious types. Very condescending towards anyone who does not believe in their mythology. On the surface, they appear to suffer from an unwarranted superiority complex, but they are actually very insecure people. This is why they try to force their belief system onto others.
(03-15-2015 11:30 AM)Fugazi Wrote: [ -> ]Well, sorry Count, but only sparkuri has been "falsified" on the matter.

In Genesis 6:3, God announced that there would be 120 years left for men to repent (had nothing to do with life spans). Thus, Noah preached for at least 115 of those years before God finally told him that it was time to start building the ark. Such a construction project likely drew a lot of attention, so naturally, Noah would have continued to preach as he worked.

With only five more years left to save those who were still tamim, Noah and his sons got busy and as we saw, according to the book of Jasher it took them exactly five years to complete the project.

Huh?

"Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years."

Count Ilbis, there are many claims that mankind has lived past 120.
I've heard 126 from some cowboy about 30 years ago.

But come on....

That scripture is thousands of years old and has virtually held true as far as we know.
Thousands of years, tens of billions of people.
Sparkuri, if i get the chance later today i'll find some good sources regarding that verse that seem to indicate that it was referring to the amount of time God was giving mankind to repent before he sent the deluge.

Just one more reason why lately I've taken quite an interest in the hebrew language and how our translations today have distorted many of the original meanings (not necessarily on purpose).
(03-15-2015 04:41 PM)sparkuri Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2015 11:30 AM)Fugazi Wrote: [ -> ]Well, sorry Count, but only sparkuri has been "falsified" on the matter.

Huh?

"Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years."

Count Ilbis, there are many claims that mankind has lived past 120.
I've heard 126 from some cowboy about 30 years ago.

But come on....

That scripture is thousands of years old and has virtually held true as far as we know.
Thousands of years, tens of billions of people.

The difference is that her age is documented.
xxxxx
Natural Selection is a valid theory. Maybe it doesn't always go the way we predict it, but there is no denying it's simple logic.

Maybe you guys don't believe in the timelines or that everything developed from some oceanic pond scum aeons ago. That's fine. I get it.

But what is the problem with sharing ancestry with other Apes? They're the most similar to us physically, genetically, emotionally and intellectually of any creature on earth. If you accept that God made 1 pair, and their ancestors developed into every race on earth, how can you not accept that human kind might have developed from Ape-Kind.

It really doesn't make sense to me, and I don't see what the big fuss is.
I respect Sparkuri's right to not believe in Evolution.

In my particular case, I have no problems with it.

In everything we do...in our activities, tastes, creativity and so on...we can find a precedent in the animal kingdom.

From enjoying the scent of a flower to the taste of fruit.

The musical note's of a bird's song are as charming for us as they are the female birds for which they are meant.

Birds are also known to arrange their nests in as artistic and creative a fashion as possible to attract their mates.

Are humans any different?

Many birds mate for life, and some, like the Brahmini duck, will stand crying beside its mate if it is killed, until it also dies.

Elephants are known to mourn for days near the body of one of their herd when it dies.

It is often hard work trying to find such love in our own race.

I have no problem with having a common ancestry with the animals.

But I respect the OP's rigor in questioning the validity of widely-accepted, yet somewhat unproven, scientific theories.

Nobody should accept something just because they are told it is true.
"but why my multicoloured baboon ass then?"

Obama
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's