Evil Academy

Full Version: Illuminati Insider Leo Zagami Blows the Lid on the Vatican
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 35900v7.jpg]

The first book published in the English language by Leo Zagami

"Pope Francis: The Last Pope?: Money, Masons and Occultism in the Decline of the Catholic Church" by Leo Lyon Zagami

"Pope Francis: The Last Pope? Money, Masons and Occultism in the Decline of the Catholic Church" explores the recent scandals within the Catholic Church and addresses questions including: What pressures decreed the end of the pontificate of Benedict XVI? What powers have an interest for the Church to end? and What is the relationship between the Vatican and the New World Order?

Ideal for anyone interested in prophecies about the end of times. Pope Francis: The Last Pope? reveals the truth about the extent of Freemasonry’s influence in the Vatican and the darkness that may follow the parallel institutions, as well as fascinating investigations into the Gay Lobby, presence of Islamic prayers in the Vatican, the Jesuit agenda, the legend of the White Pope and the Black Pope, the Third Secret of Fátima, and how Benedict’s resignation may fulfill an ancient prophecy. The author substantiates his research by including secret, never before seen documents, as well as hard evidence from the heart of Freemasonry and the Holy See."
layers and layers of smelly onion...

Leo Zagami claimed to be a member of the P2 Lodge or something. Dude has been exposed.
LOL, yeah, he's a joke. I thought his latest grab for cash was an interesting theme though.
^ agreed. Seems like he's trying to cash into the "subversion of the vatican" theme that's all the rage now.

It is the reality but the vatican was subverted decades ago.
(03-13-2015 09:00 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ agreed. Seems like he's trying to cash into the "subversion of the vatican" theme that's all the rage now.

It is the reality but the vatican was subverted decades ago.

Not really, he came out over a decade ago as a Italian illuminati member talking extensively about the vatican. I followed his first interviews.
i followed him from the start too. At that time he was still blaming the Catholic Church for being part of the "illuminati"

now it seems if I'm reading this book correctly that he is saying the Church has been subverted for masonic ends. that is not what he was preaching back then.
people are finally beginning to see what I've been preaching for years, that the anglo-protesto-zio-talmudic-masonic takeover could only occur with the take down of the catholic church.

CT stuff isn't confusing at all if you know this angle. there is no rabbit hole. everything is as clear as day.

this is a war that has been raging for 2000 years. I recommend this book:

[Image: 41CastCHbQL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

less and less people are preaching the "jesuits run the world canard"

that is good.

Quote:Why is Catholicism so denigrated and smeared, and subjected to ridicule? Whatever is being attacked on such a colossal scale must be regarded as a hindrance to the world power structure, including Talmudism and Masonry. Importantly, also, Catholic social doctrine, based on papal encyclicals, provided the impetus for Social Credit, national-syndicalism and Distributism. I am not a member of any church or baptised into any religion; I am merely looking at these issues objectively. The Western Civilisation took a wrong turn with the Reformation, which opened the way for plutocracy.
notice how much praise is being heaped on the Church now after they put their own guy in there.

[Image: o-POPE-FRANCIS-570.jpg?1]
[Image: pope_1.jpg]
(03-13-2015 09:18 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]notice how much praise is being heaped on the Church now after they put their own guy in there.

[Image: o-POPE-FRANCIS-570.jpg?1]

this pic is completely and utterly staged
(03-14-2015 01:01 PM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]this pic is completely and utterly staged

And full of symbolism, everything in that photo has a hidden meaning.
tweeted by conspiracy show:

Conspiracy Show ‏@statepsyops Sep 21
Illuminati Insider Leo Zagami Blows the Lid on the Vatican http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-9097.html
(03-14-2015 03:03 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2015 01:01 PM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]this pic is completely and utterly staged

And full of symbolism, everything in that photo has a hidden meaning.

Note the hidden hand symbolism, also known as the Devil's Claw, or Lion's Paw.

[Image: Karl-Marx-Lions-Paw.jpg]

[Image: Franklin_Pierce_14th.jpg]

[Image: napoleon-lions-paw.jpg]

[Image: e6884c8044b38e52b43e8583e1bfc07c.jpg]

[Image: 01240bc22664e88b6721b34e09f09a8d.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's