Evil Academy

Full Version: THANK GOD FOR THE UNDERCUT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
now that the Undercut is back in style. I'm saving 50 bucks a month on barber fees.

Cut my own hair. Comb the long hair on top to once side. buzz all the way up. do the same on the other side. EEEEEEEEEEEEEASY PEASY!
[Image: German-Nazi-soldier-with-an-Undercut-haircut.jpg]

[Image: street-style-men-undercut.jpg]
50 bucks a month on barber fees? that's how many cuts a month?
(03-10-2015 06:23 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ][Image: German-Nazi-soldier-with-an-Undercut-haircut.jpg]

[Image: street-style-men-undercut.jpg]

[Image: Zoz8Wdw.jpg]
that's one cut a month.

i have this specific dude i go to. he cuts it just the way i like it. but over the years i've learned his trickery. saving dat money now!
back to the 90's. lots of wannabes in China have this hairstyle.

Looks better with white people hair IMO.
once every two months for me. I like my messy fro, don't dig super neat hairstyles.
ur hair is tough to cut. true
tough to cut and to maintain. I actually never had a style, I either let my fro grow naturally or in my college/bjj days I'd just shave it.
Skin tight fade for me
still waiting for the mullet to come back. It's gotta come back.
the mullet is actually cool on asians I think. gives them more of an edge. liked MInowa's mullet
If you let the sides grow with that' cut, it could like this???! And save $$$ at the barber shop???!!

[Image: sting-dune.jpg]
(03-11-2015 08:24 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the mullet is actually cool on asians I think. gives them more of an edge. liked MInowa's mullet

ey still rocks a mullet
[Image: asian-mullet-786x1048_786_poster.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's