Evil Academy

Full Version: RT on Local Airwaves in LA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here in SoCal, I've been setting family members with Digital TV Antenna's because I'm disgusted that people are still paying $50-$120/mo for Channels they don't even like.

Of course about half of the broadcasted channels are Religious, Infomercial, Vietnamese, Mexican etc. Still a pretty good selection though.

But then RT America popped up. I was really surprised. I've just got to figure out how to bookmark it or something since the logo doesn't register with people the same way CNN or MSNBC does.
(03-07-2015 12:48 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Here in SoCal, I've been setting family members with Digital TV Antenna's because I'm disgusted that people are still paying $50-$120/mo for Channels they don't even like.

Of course about half of the broadcasted channels are Religious, Infomercial, Vietnamese, Mexican etc. Still a pretty good selection though.

But then RT America popped up. I was really surprised. I've just got to figure out how to bookmark it or something since the logo doesn't register with people the same way CNN or MSNBC does.

Yeah, it's weird how cables companies are keeping it in their basic package lineup. It must be its popularity. I doubt also that the U.S. would ban it (via sanctions) since doing so would result in retaliatory measures by Russia, and media propaganda is the greatest asset of Western states, and particularly America.
Oh whoops...

It's switched to CCTV.

It must be a PBS type station.
Reference URL's