Evil Academy

Full Version: Ukraine: U.S. boots on the ground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: B_ARxHYUwAAb304.jpg:large]
"mess with the best, die like the rest"

oh brother.
My guess is they aren't americans, not to say they aren't being influenced and paid for my the U$

odd, I see an american assault rifle and a russian one. fuck em both
(03-02-2015 03:08 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]My guess is they aren't americans, not to say they aren't being influenced and paid for my the U$

odd, I see an american assault rifle and a russian one. fuck em both

The guys in the photos are Donbass fighters, not the Americans; I believe they found the flag in Debaltseve.
^ that was my guess as well.

Exposing US boots on the ground
(03-02-2015 09:04 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ that was my guess as well.

Exposing US boots on the ground

a picture with locals hanging on to a marines flag is exposing?

take another look at the picture and add some further information for reference guys.

this isn't "boots on the ground"
American accents have been heard coming from many of the more interesting characters fighting in the Ukraine.

We are unofficially officially over there, I'm sure.
What is right -- it's not the strongest illustration of this argument. (I grabbed the photo from a twitter account sympathetic to the Novurussian cause.) I should have qualified the subject line with a question mark.

But it is consistent with both accusations coming from the Novurussian forces, as well as repeated comments made by Barry and his ilk regarding the intentions of the U.S. vis-a-vis Ukraine -- that it's providing "non-lethal" weapons and logistical support to the UKIE fascists, that it plans to give them "lethal" aid, and that it will be sending over so-called military advisors in the near future.

The Novutussians for their part have been posting photographs of U.S. and NATO weaponry captured after battles.
It's good to remember that Barry had also claimed that he was not funding the ISIS and JAN, or that he was reluctantly involved with the FSA, whereas the truth -- based on tons of leaked information over the course of the conflict in Syria -- appears to be quite the opposite.
Reference URL's