Evil Academy

Full Version: Are people tripping out? What color is this dress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
50% of people say it's gold and white in a poll. TF is going on?

it's BLUE AND BLACK!

[Image: tumblr_nkcjuq8Tdr1tnacy1o1_500.jpg]
Are people bonkers? This dress is BLUE.. even when deeply oversaturated.

[Image: Untitled-12-660x334.jpg]

There is only one reality.

You can buy this dress and is listed as royal blue + black
[Image: B-0JhtPUIAAGm-8.png:large]
Looks gold and white to me.
they are probably using this to push common core or 'many reality" concepts.

1+1=3

There is only one reality for humans.

IF you want to go this route then you might as well say schizo views of the world are valid too. Nope.

just got into a fight with my girl over this. She's accusing me of looking down on her because I said it was absolutely black and blue and she saw white and gold initially.

My logic was clear. The store lists it as blue and black. Those who see white and gold often switch to seeing it blue and black as well. those who see black and blue.. do not change their perception.
(02-27-2015 08:21 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [ -> ]Looks gold and white to me.

it's a trick picture where around half the population erroneously sees white and gold. it's clearly blue and black.

I'm not really surprised now, it's some type of optical illusion where some people see gold and white.
Computers don't lie. Although for a SPLIT SECOND I did see white and gold by doing weird things with my eyes.

[Image: Unknown-660x748.png]

wouldn't be surprised if neuroscientists came up with this pic as some kind of test.
(02-27-2015 09:20 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Computers don't lie. Although for a SPLIT SECOND I did see white and gold by doing weird things with my eyes.

wouldn't be surprised if neuroscientists came up with this pic as some kind of test.

Looked White and Gold when I first looked. I can see that it has been over-saturated in Photoshop and that it was originally blue and black, but it still looks white and gold to me in the over saturated version. I think this boils down to perception mechanics in the eye and brain. We don't all see the same things. Hence, color blindness. This seems to be more divisive than color blindness. Must be something with this particular spectrum of color. Better test is Robbie Parker for people's perceptions...
It has to do with hue and how each individual sees different tonal hues then interprets them as the color

I used to always think that primary colors look different to individuals, even though we are told one thing we absolutely have a window of interpretation

My guess is we have varying degrees of colourblindness too, this is what causes differing visceral perceptions of color
White and gold
im not tripping man

white and gold
(02-27-2015 09:57 PM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2015 09:20 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Computers don't lie. Although for a SPLIT SECOND I did see white and gold by doing weird things with my eyes.

Looked White and Gold when I first looked. I can see that it has been over-saturated in Photoshop and that it was originally blue and black, but it still looks white and gold to me in the over saturated version. I think this boils down to perception mechanics in the eye and brain. We don't all see the same things. Hence, color blindness. This seems to be more divisive than color blindness. Must be something with this particular spectrum of color. Better test is Robbie Parker for people's perceptions...

Boom. Or Gene Rosen.

What's interesting is that some of the white/gold folks are accusing the blue/white people of insanity lol. It's blue and white, if you see something else it's just an optical illusion.

photoshop does not lie. test the colors yourself.
(02-27-2015 10:09 PM)what Wrote: [ -> ]im not tripping man

white and gold

yeah. it's an optical illusion. open it up in photoshop to confirm it is indeed blue and black

a real accurate eye will actually see blue and brown.
i will not be forced to see what you want me to

can we not just leave to interpret in their own special way?

this subject and the matter shown would be much more enticing with a pair of nice titties in the dress, to further broaden the perceptive window
Red dress right here:

[Image: PAMnLXf.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's